Epilogue

"Nakita mo 'yang tibong 'yan?" I just shook my head in disappointment upon seeing Drex look so devastated again.

"Let's go home, Drex. Your father would probably kill you this time," Dee warned him.

I sat beside Drex who is now look like a dumb stupid shit watching that girl singing on the stage. "Pakinggan niyo! Ang ganda ng boses niya!" he commented. "Alam mo, Xyll. Bagay kayo. Ligawan mo kaya?"

I shook my head. "You should've told that to yourself instead," I replied.

"Tsk. Andrea pa rin," aniya saka tumungga ng alak.

So since we couldn't convince Drex to go home. Dee and I stayed just to watch Drex as if we are fucking baby sitting. Really annoying.

But annoyance faded on my face when I realized that the girl has actually a good voice.

I sing,
"Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
And know the stars are
Holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight"

"Huwag ka ngang sumabay! Ang pangit ng boses mo!" I creased my forehead on what Drex just said. Tsk. Look who's talking.

But hell, her voice kinda mesmerising.

Later on, Drex finally decided to go home. I was driving peacefully when the voice of that girl suddenly recalled by my mind I couldn't help myself but to sing. I got last song syndrome of the song she just sang. And I could still remember how that girl look at me and smiled—like as if she just touches my heart.

It feels like I was being poisoned by her beautiful voice. I couldn't believe myself that I'm actually coming back and coming back to that bar just to see her. Worse, my friends were not even aware about this. I'm sure Drex would probably pissed me off.

Not until I started to follow that girl. I was really surprised when I learnt that she was not a girl I've always thought. Isang tibo, for pete's sake! I can't believe from the fact that I had a crush on a lesbian. Lol. That's sounds ridiculous.

"You pay for this shit!" the words that automatically comes out in my mouth when I bumped to the eggs she's carrying. I was really mad that time though I like her but hell, I don't want go home smell like a fucking egg.

I decided to stop following her after that stupid thing happened. Hindi ko inexpect na makikita ko rin pala siya sa school. Dito rin pala nag-aaral 'to?

Well, the fact that she is my schoolmate, sinubukan kong dumaan sa classroom nila. Kilala pala ni Drex dahil nakapustahan pala nila dati ang section nila sa ROS. What the actual fuck.

"Nakita mo?" Drex asked nang makadaan kami sa classroom nila.

"Wala," I replied.

And because Drex is gonna be Drex, he wants an exchange, bilang kapalit daw sa pagturo sa akin ni Drex ay nagpalibre siya ng kwek-kwek.

I was just peacefully eating when someone suddenly hit my face. Fuck it.

"Bastos!" I taken aback the moment I saw that it was a girl.

"What the fuck?"

"Bakit mo hinawakan 'yung ano ko ha?" she shouted. Napatingin naman ako sa bag niya. Tsk. Hindi ba siya aware na nakalabas ang suklay niya?

"Ang ano ba, Miss?" tanong ni Drex.