Chapter 15 - Dream

"Hurry up, darlings or else you all will be late for school," I yelled from the dinning room. I made a jug of hot milk and had a pack of cereal on the table for their breakfast.

"Babe," Mic wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me around. "Why don't we have a little fun before the kids get here?" He smirked.

"Don't be silly, how can... " he cut me off, claiming my lips passionately. "Let's do it snappy," he groaned.

"Mommy!" I heard Diamond call as she ran downstairs. Immediately, Mic pulled away from me like something shocked him, making me chuckle.

"Where is your.... "

"Mel, baby." I was woken up by Mic who had an expressionless face.

Damn! It's just a dream. I hissed.

"You were smiling in your sleep. Hope the dream was pleasant?" He smirked.

It's been one month since the we last had a quarrel. And since then, he has been his normal sweet and loving husband.

"Yeah. It was," I replied getting up. "Are you hungry? Do you want anything to eat?" He asked.

"Of course, I want pizza, well fried suya, mint, vanila and chocolate flavored ice cream, fox cookies... " I listed out using my fingers to count.

"Honestly, I feel you just want the whole sugar factory," he said making both of us to chuckle.

"Hurry up," I spanked his ass.

"Hurry up? Why?" He looked confused.

"And get what I want of course," I rolled eyes.

"Ooooh. Yes captain," he said, saluting me playfully. "But looking at it, I think you'll have to tag along," he smirked.

"Sure," I sighed getting up to follow him.

This Saturday afternoon would be great. I giggled.

*

*

*

My door flung opened, reveling Barry's stupid self. "I remember someone telling me the doors are meant for knocking," I said with an eye braw raised.

"Hey dude, chill out. Can't I say hi to by boss and big brother," he smirked, offering himself a seat.

I chuckled. "Whatever."

"I can see our married man is happy and all grinning," he smirked. "So how's she doing? Or should I say they?" 

"What do you think?" I answered his question with another. The look he gave me made me spill. "She's fine. They both are doing good. You know what Barry, I want to tell her. I feel bad each time I pretend,"

He stared at me and bursted into laugher. "Wait, you're serious?" He stopped laughing and asked.

"Yes man. She's almost two months gone. I just have to tell her. This past weeks have been really sweet. No quarrels or argument. Do you even know she resigned from work just to make our marriage work?"

"What!? Are you serious? She resigned? Wow... " he widened his eyes.

"Exactly bro.. Exactly the reason I'm done lying to her," I replied

He thought for a while, then asked. "When do you plan on letting her know the truth?"

"Tonight!"

"Wow. So soon. Anyway, I'm staying at your place tonight so I guess I will watch the scene unfold between you two. I can't wait to see the look on her pretty.... "