That scar was still there although it was already a few days since he got punched in the face by Matthias.

_____________

 "HEY!" William said as he walked up to Matthias. 

Matthias stared at him and chuckled. 

"What are you doing here?" Matthias asked as William stood in front of him

"I would ask you that. What are you doing here,  it's a girls school." Matthias said as they sat down by the bench next to a baseball court.

"My  team is playing here today, and you?" William replied as he sipped on his bottled of water that he held.

"Well, I'm playing here tomorrow and I'm actually here to cause I have a friend here." He said as he scratched the back of his neck and smiled.

"Who's the unlucky one." William asked as he stood up.

"That one over there." Matthias said as he pointed at the two girls that where walking to them.

William looked up and watched as they made their way to them. He looked at both of them but one in particular caught his attention. She was stunning, her hair in a semi- high ponytail, light make up and a big smile that lit up her face.

Adorable.

 "Hey Emma." Matthias said as he stood up.

"Hey Matt, we just finished class and saw you sitting over here. What are you doing?" Emma said as she giggled and looked at William. "Oh and who is this?" She asked.

"Will, William, nice to meet you." William stuttered.

"I'm Emma and this is my friend Alice, we study here. Nice to meet you too." Emma said as she stretched out her hand as a gesture while she smiled.

 William just chuckled and let his hand to shake hers. It was magical, warm almost. He could only smile more. 

 Matthias just watched as they got 'too comfortable' at that moment. 

"Are you guys going to hug or something." Alice sarcastically added.  

"Haha, wanna grab lunch after school?" Emma asked as she looked at them.

"Yeah, sure." Matthias smiled as he stood up.

"I'm alright with that." Alice added.

"You Will? You should totally come along!" Emma smiled as she said.

"Yeah, I'll be there. Haha." William said as he continued to smile.

 *1 MONTH LATER*

That day the rain was pouring. The sky was dark although it was only five in the evening. Matthias stood by the cafe that he normally went to with his friends after school.

It was a Saturday evening and he stood by the porch waiting for the rain to stop to finally walk back home. He had two bottles of coffee that he held in a plastic bag barely being able to even hold it since it was freezing. He slithered his other hand in his hoodie's pocket and tired to warm himself up.

He stood by the side of the cafe as he watched people walk in and out of the shops nearby struggling to walk out in the rain. He giggled slightly as he watched people trying to get cabs since it was pouring out there. He smirked and as he was about to look away something caught his eye. 

Emma? 

Just as he was about to walk across the street to meet her, he watched as William walked out of the same store behind her. Matthias stopped walking and stood where he was initially waiting. He watched as they exchanged conversations and he watched as they walked their own ways. William seemed happy, like he had won a lottery.