- William Loy -

A sky full of stars? A fountain of happiness? A garden of roses? How would I describe her? Everything that is what it is and everything that's not somehow revives around her. What magical powers does she have? Was she an angel in her past life? Who is this woman without a single flaw?   

These questions stay in my head and burst out when I see you, how do you not realise how much you mean to me?

She decided to come back to my life. She decided that she finally missed me? After all this time, after all these years we meet again unintentionally but fortunately.

'It's almost dinner, I should get ready.' I said as I stared at my watch. Yes, the same watch I was gifted a few years ago by the same woman that I got to see again.

---------------

Its my birthday today, I'm turning eighteen this year. It's not just my birthday but also our anniversary since it also Valentine's Day, how perfect ugh! Emma has been busy lately, her part time job has been occupying her and that's also a reason for her not to see me today.

Like every other day, after class I'll usually head out to the park in the neighborhood just to get a peace of mind. It's funny that I'm narrating my day in my head. Everything was the same, the same breeze and the same sound of water from the stream nearby. But it felt odd today, maybe I was just too disturbed by the fact she wasn't here today? But that wasn't going to stop me, I'll see her today at the café she works or the library where she finishes half of her time at.

'Surprise!'
She made it, she really did! She's here in front of me as beautiful as usual! How? What changed her mind?

'Emma! You startled me!'
'Look at you all scared!'

'Exactly Em, he looks likes he's about to pass out!'

'Shut it Alice!'

/..

We did one of those immature birthday ritual where we sang and rubbed whipped cream on each other. How messyBut I still loved it, every single second of it.

'1,2,3, say I don't sit with you!' Alice said as she clicked on the camera's button.

/..

'Emma, why have you been so quiet this whole week? You didn't even reply my texts.'

We sat down by a little lake in the park.

'Well it's because of this, here you go. Happy valentines!' 

She handed me a velvet box containing a white marble watch something that I've been wanting for a long time now. Something that I've already gotten last month from my parents but I acted like I've never held it in my hands, I acted like it was the best thing I've ever received. Why? Come on, it's the first move she had done in a long time. How could I not be excited?

"Oh Em, I've been wanting this watch for years!" I said as I held her close.

"I want a hug too. My hat disappeared." Alice said as she sat next to us. We laughed so hard everyone stared at us.