- Don't make me love you -

I sipped the coffee, my lips felt a little numbness cause it was cold and my lips were dry. The guy that sat next to me awhile ago didn't even help to reduce what was going through my mind but he actually made it worst. 

Jerk. 

"I guess I should get going." Emma said as she got up and the threw one hand in her coat pocket and the other held the bottle of coffee that she sipped from. 

/..

Emma walked into the emergency wards as she let out a sigh. Her back hurt really badly and her eyes were sore, of course it, did that operation took her hours and it wasn't easy. 

When she entered the wards, Brenda walked up to her.

"Hey you don't look so good, you should go rest." Brenda said as she walked with Emma that didn't pay much attention to her.

"You should too, by the way, how's the patients condition? Is he awake yet?" Emma asked as she tighten her ponytail again.

 "No, he is still unconscious but he should be fine." Brenda said as she tired to smile. "There's nothing really serious right now, since it was just the first badge. Tomorrow might be worst, you should rest up." Brenda continued.

Emma sighed.

"Well I'm going to rest now." Emma said as they walked to the staff room. " Go and rest, tomorrow is gonna be awful." She continued as she went in.

/..

"Finally, ow, ahh- that's my back." Emma said as her she laid down on the bed at the on call room. She stretched her legs and made herself comfortable on the hard bunked bed. 

As she closed her eyes, she recalled all the things she went through today. She wasn't really happy on her encounter with Dylan though but she still smiled at the fact he finally managed to talk to her. She sighed again and finally closed her eyes to sleep...

 *TEXT ALERT*

 "OMG!" Emma screamed. 

"Hey could you keep it down!" Said a doctor sleeping on the top bunk.

"Sorry." Emma said softly. 

/.. 

                              Miss you. -  Will

 Are you serious?! - Em 

                             Yeah, I really miss you.- Will

I was sleeping, you woke me TT - EM

                             Ah, Babe I'm sorry. -Will

Did you eat yet?- Em

                       Aha, and you honey? - Will

Not really, but I had some coffee. I'll eat later.- Em

                            Take care of yourself for me.- Will

Okay, I need to sleep or else I won't be getting any sleep later- Em

                        Goodnight, babe. - Will

Goodnight.- Em

She finally turned off her phone and decided to go back to sleep.

*TEXT ALERT* 

 Emma screamed, in her head of course.

I'll hunt you down and kill you.