- I'll admire from afar -

My god,  how did I not check in with Peter before asking Dylan for those stupid documents!?  

Emma slowly walked across the bridge that would lead her from the staff's office to the main part of the hospital where the wards were.

She brushed her hand against the railing playfully with a head full of thoughts. She remembered many events that happened here.

When she first got her results, she was so happy that she passed and when she got so much of scolding from her superiors and how much she cried there. She remembered it all, oh and when...

_________________

"Yeah, I'll be home soon." Emma said as she struggled to keep her phone on her ears and yet juggle her crap load of documents in her hands.

*PEOPLE TALKING*

"...And this will be an important event so." Said a guy in a suit that walked alongside three other men.

"Hey!" Emma exclaimed when one of them accidentally knocked her documents over. She hung up and reluctantly picked up her pile of paper that were now everywhere thanks to the dude with a suit.

"Here let me help you." 

"Helping right now won't help, you should really open your eyes and look where you're going." Emma said as she glanced at the guy who was helping her pile up the documents.

He was pretty good looking. Blue greenish eyes, sharp jawline, flattering looking lips and a not too shabby looking hairstyle, although it was falling down to his forehead since he had bent down to help her. 

Like all the hair gel he used didn't make any difference.

"Hey, do you know who you're talking to?!" Asked the other guy angrily.

"I'ts fine, it was clearly my fault. I'm sorry. If there's any damages that were caused let me know, you'll see me around." Said the guy as he helped me up.

I kinda just watched him leave without saying anything.

A weird yet interesting encounter.

______________

As Emma made her way in her relaxed atmosphere changed all of sudden...

"Code blue! Code blue! Attention to all medical officers, doctors and medical staffs, the patients from the from CVR red have arrived at the lobby of the at hospital. All medics would be required to be on 'standby', thank you."  

 Emma quickly ran towards the emergency wards. When she arrived there, she quickly sanitized her hands at the sink and ran to the nearest restroom to put on her scrub and her coat. There wasn't enough time for her to put on make up she only tighten her loose ponytail and walked out of the toilet.  

As she re-approched  the wards, the wards were filled with patients. Crazy. She was confused, yes there were many emergencies like this but she felt confused for the first time. It almost felt like a zombie apocalypse, with the many people crowding up the place, nurses running around with aid boxes and doctors on their knees aiding the hurt ones.

It was so hectic that she almost felt like screaming there to maintain the atmosphere. 

"...hey doctor ugh, c-could you help me." Said a guy that was on the floor.

Emma immediately walked over to him with one of those aid kits. He was badly injured. He was bleeding from his knee and he had many wounds on his face and arms. He was desperate, out of breath almost. 

"I'm so sorry that I cant get you a bed to rest right now." She said as she folded up his pants and treated him. She carefully cleared up his wound and stitched it up. She sighed at how miserable he looked being that he served in the army and got the least of the treatment that he needed.