10:15am

April 16, Thursday
"Hello?"

"Sup. Are you the weird girl who called me yesterday?"

"Excuse me? I am a queen, peasant. Besides normal is overrated."

"Let me guess, you're the queen of England."

"No you bloody idiot. I'm the queen of sarcasm."

"Really? I thought I conquered your kingdom years ago."

"No that would be my sister's kingdom you're thinking of. The kingdom of stupidity."

"You wound me."

"Oh I'm sorry. Was that one of the times I'm supposed to protect your delicate emotions?"

"I'm starting to think your kingdom is the one of cruelty."

"No. That's just a side hobby of mine."

"Good to know. Anyways why did you call me?"

"Oh that. I wanted to annoy my dad."

"And calling me does that how?"

"He's paranoid when it comes to money. So it makes him freak if we call someone who lives outside of the city. Imagine the country."

"And why did you want to annoy him?"

"I am under no obligation to explain myself. Why did you call me back?"

"When a girl calls you, you don't let the opportunity slip."

"Because there are so few others in your life?"

"I'll have you know that I am very popular with the ladies."

"Somehow I doubt that."

"As if there's anyone interested in you."

"Well of course not. I'm homeschooled idiot. The only boy around who's my age is my cousin and I would hope he doesn't have any romantic feelings for me. Unless your implying the butler does."

"Hold up—butler?"

"Yes. The butler. Not as cool as Alfred Pennyworth, but a close second."

"I thought you said your dad's paranoid about money? Why does he have a butler?"

"Why would I know? He's been with our family since my dad was a kid. And it's not like I said we're poor or anything."

"Are you rich?"

"Oh no. I know where this goes. Good day to you, but I know what the mention of money does to people."

*End of Call*

"Hello?"