"yea that's probably it. is it really that big of a deal if she does it though?" angelica asks. "she's still young so no it's not that big of a deal but as she gets older it can turn into an even worse habit. also it's going to affect her teeth and overbite and possibly her speech." i say. both ang and ella nod and then ev walks over to us.

"mama can i ask you a question?" she asks. "sure." i say. "am i beautiful?" she asks and looks down. "of course you are baby girl." i say and she climbs on my lap. "are you sure?" she asks again.

"yes you are gorgeous. and i love your princess dress." i say and kiss her forehead. "you bought it for me." she says and smiles. "i sure did. because i knew you would look beautiful in it. why would you ask that question anyway?" i ask her.

"no reason." she says and starts to twirl my hair with her little finger. "ok." i say not believing her but we're in disney right now and i didn't want to make her get upset.

"guys reggie texted me saying there going to magic kingdom today. should i invite them to hang out?" archie asks. "yes!" liam says almost screaming. we all laugh a little bit. "i mean yes." he says calmer and smiles.

"someone wants to see mason." brandon teases him. "i really do." liam admits. "well i'm proud of you bro." brandon says. "i'm so glad." cheryl says.

"yes. please say yes." juniper says. "oooo you like amelia." cora says and giggles. "yea...wait how did you know that? you weren't even there when i told everyone." juniper says confused.

"dag told me." she says. everyone turns there head to dagwood. "i was just letting her know that her big sis was really happy and she asked why so i told her." he says. "awww." i say.

"what about nicolette didn't you guys punch her or something?" lea asks and looks at the 10 year olds. "yea we did but um i think i'm ready to make amends or at least say sorry to her." juliet says. "yea me too. i feel bad now." luke says. "i didn't hit anyone but yea i do feel bad." lizzie says.

"same." tay says but sounds the least enthusiastic out of all of them.

"well that's good. i want to get to know that family. they seem very sweet." emily says. "me too. there probably great people. just messed up past." lea says.

"so that's a yes?" archie asks again. "yes!" everyone says at the same time. "just checking." he laughs.

once the monarail stops we all pile out and all the kids run ahead. "hey tay can you come here for a second?" i call out and she runs back to me. "yea?" she says. "i just want to make sure your actually ok with nicolette and her family joining us." i say. "um yea it's fine." she says. "are you sure?" i ask again.

"no. but i can't change anything now." she says. "well yea now they are definitely coming so i mean we can't do anything about that now. i wish you would've told the truth earlier. i'm sure if you did everyone would understand." i say.

"i know but liam and juniper were so excited. there feeling are important to me." tay says. "and your feeling are important to me." i tell her and she smiles.

"i guess i can try to make the best out of it." she says. "good. i'm proud of you sweetie." i say and give her a hug. "love you." she says. "love you too. now go have fun." i say and she runs to lizzie, juliet, and luke.

i catch up with the rest of the adults. "what was that about?" cheryl whispers to me. "i wanted to make sure she was ok with the mantles coming." i say. "is she?" cher asks. "she is now." i say and cheryl nods.

once we reach the entrance we can see reggie and his kids sitting there waiting for us. "hey guys!" reggie says. "hey." fangs says. all the teens go up to each other and start talking.