Chapter 1: Reborn as... What?!

Start from the beginning

"Eh... Granny, please don't cry. I am ok. Sigh... It looks like I am really dead now. But I still really worry about my big brother. I hope... He can wake up from his coma soon and find his own happiness in the end." Tang Li Xue thought but since she has no mouth there were no words that coming out.

"Don't worry poor child! Everything has its own fate and destiny! By the way, this granny name is Meng Po... You can call me Grandma Meng." Grandma Meng's smile was so gentle and full of sympathy.

After reading Tang Li Xue's history, Grandma Meng has really sympathized with Tang Li Xue's previous fate.

But she also knew that there was no other choice.

There were only two ways to become a deity and escape from mortal's old, suffering, and dead.

The first way was through cultivation, rise from mortal to immortal and finally become deity.

The second way was through reincarnation and experienced 729 (9x9x9) suffering, trials, and tribulation.

There was no other way other than these two.

Even Tang Sanzang, Sun Wukong, Zhu Bajie, and co must pass 81 (9x9) trials and tribulations on their journey to obtain Sutras and become deity.

"Do not worry child. In your next life, you are fated to be a rich aristocrat daughter; you will marry a kind-hearted second prince from big empire, and live happily ever after." Grandma Meng said casually with a gentle smile on her face and gave Tang Li Xue a cup of her forgetfulness tea.

Tang Li Xue was smiling and jumping in happiness 'After plentiful of misfortunes and suffering, so this time I will get a happy life! Thank you, God! Thank you, Grandma Meng!'

It was not strange this time Tang Li Xue got a happy life since if some souls got too many suffering and misfortunes repeatedly in many samsaras then it will accumulate resentment and they will become evil spirits in the end, so usually, everyone will get their own trials, sufferings, and happiness equally.

Tang Li Xue drank Grandma Meng's forgetfulness tea happily and gave the cup back to her.

"Good child... Go and enter that tunnel over there! I hope you would quickly amass a good karma and become a deity!" Grandma Meng pet Tang Li Xue's head... errr the top of her soul.

Tang Li Xue bow toward Grandma Meng and jumped into the tunnel.

The tunnel was not dark at all; the wall was black but there were countless light sparks with different colors like the night sky.

'Uwaaah... It really feels like I entered back to the material world, maybe this tunnel is actually connecting this mysterious netherworld with countless planets and cosmos in the material world!'

'Sigh... Whatever, it's not my business anymore since I will forget everything later anyway.'