Chapter 23

"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to come home!" Michael's teasing voice was the first thing that Luke heard as he attempted to unsuccessfully sneak back into their apartment later that afternoon. 

Luke winced and knew he was in for major questioning. He'd been avoiding Michael as much as possible the last few weeks, successfully managing to dodge him with the excuses of midterms and picking up extra photography gigs.

"Fuck, I was hoping you were at Crystal's."

"Think again, young one."

Luke rolled his eyes as he brushed past Michael to grab a beer. "I'm literally only like eight months younger than you, Mike."

"Yeah exactly, which makes you the young one." Michael shook his head as he realized what Luke was doing. "Stop trying to change the subject! Now, spill."

Luke cracked open his beer. "What are we, teenage girls? No."

Michael whined, following Luke into the living room where the blonde proceeded to sprawl out on the couch. "C'mon, Luke. I've barely seen you the past few weeks! You've spent three nights at his place in the last week alone! You clearly got laid last night, and if the hickeys on your neck are any indication, you had a fucking blast," Luke rolled his eyes, "now tell me how he is at sucking dick!"

"Jesus, Mike." Luke threw back his head with a laugh before throwing a pillow at Michael.

"Would you give it a rest?"

It was Michael's turn to laugh as he tossed the pillow to the ground and threw his feet up on the coffee table. "Okay, okay, I'll stop asking you how good his asshole is. How's the kid?"

"Now that's a transition."

"Just shut up and answer the question."

Luke sighed as he grabbed his phone and began scrolling through it. He hadn't opened Grindr in a couple days, and he saw that he had nearly 30 unread messages. "She's fine, she forced me to play tea party with her this afternoon cuz apparently it's a Sunday tradition with her and Ash? 

But she wouldn't let him join us today which was kinda funny cuz he was annoyed and started pouting. She tried to get me to wear some ridiculous feather thing but I put my foot down at that but she looked like she was going to start crying so I taught her how to correctly paint using watercolors and- what?" Luke looked up from reading through his messages to see Michael trying to hide a shit eating grin.

"You like her."

Luke rolled his eyes and went back to leaving horny college boys on read. "What the fuck are you on, Mike? Okay yeah, she's not as annoying as I originally thought, but that doesn't mean I'm willingly spending time with her! Her dad is a good lay and if playing dress up will get my dick sucked then so be it. You're the one that convinced me to play daddy in the first place so-"

"But now you want to be her dad."

"Absolutely fucking not." Luke scoffed as he looked through his messages. Two messages from his media lit TA about a bootycall and an unread message from Ashton telling him that Daisy would be spending the upcoming weekend with his mom, so they had the whole weekend to themselves. Luke smirked as he saw Ashton had attached a photo with his text. Ever since Luke went to that damned breakfast thing Ashton had been all over him, not that Luke was complaining.

"You so do! Jesus, Luke, that kid's got you wrapped around her little finger."

Luke rolled his eyes before throwing his phone to the side without responding to any of his messages.