"Anytime Luci. See you tomorrow?"

"Yes, we're still on for that workout right?"

"Yes ma'am." He smiled.

"Alright, goodnight! Drive safe!"

I went into the elevator and up to the floor Roman stayed at. Walking to his door, I gently knocked twice. A few moments later, he opened the door, he was shirtless, only in sweatpants.

"Luciana?"

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something. But it's late, I'll come back tomorrow." I turned and began to walk away.

"Hey wait!" He said.

I turned back around, "yeah?"

"Come in."

I walked in his room, it was surprisingly clean but also really spacious and empty. "You don't room with Dean and Seth?"

"We usually do but this time everyone just got their own room." He clarified.

"Ohh." I nodded my head.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he asked and sat on the couch that was placed in the corner, across from the bed.

I went and sat on the bed so I could face him. "Seth gave me a ride here, and he asked if I heard from you. And he told me, you think you were the cause of everything."

"Freaking Seth," he shook his read.

"Is it true?"

He sighed and slowly nodded.

"Roman, you didn't do anything. Seeing Levon triggered it. I haven't seen him that close in over two years."

"Yeah but when I touched your neck you flipped out. That's when you really were set off."

"Roman," I got closer and shook his shoulders. "Let me explain something to you." I went and sat beside him. "That night... He snapped at me. I seen his eyes shift and he become a new person. When Levon had me on the ground, he wrapped his hands around my neck, and while he had me by the neck, he would pick my head up and slam my head into the ground."

I felt Roman tense up at my words. "I still played a part in your panic attack."

"Ro, you're not the only one it's happened to. For awhile, I was afraid of anyone touching me. And when my brothers would accidentally do it, I'd flip out. I don't even wear necklaces anymore because anything around my neck terrifies me and brings me back to that night. It wasn't your fault." I touched his arm.

"Yeah but-"

"No. Just shhh. You overthink too much."

He laughed and looked at me, "I'm sorry though. I never meant to trigger anything, I'm really sorry Luciana."

"It's alright." I smiled.

"I thought you were going to the hospital?"

I sighed, "I got into a fight with my brother about him being too over protective and I got out of the car and walked off. Which reminds me, they're probably in my room waiting." I stood up.

"Thanks for stopping by, I enjoyed the company." He said and walked me to the door.

"Likewise," I smirked. "Well I better go before they send out a search party."

He laughed and leaned in to hug me. "Night, catch you later?"

"If they don't kill me." I joked.

"Hopefully not, I like having you around."

"I'm honored!" I walked out his room. "Goodnight Roman."

He smiled, "Goodnight Luci."

I beamed and walked to my room. I knew a lecture was coming up and I braced myself for it. I unlocked the door with the keycard, and seen all my brothers on the couch or my bed.

"Come here," Alessio said and scooted over so I could sit by him.

I sat down, "Which lecture am I getting?" I quietly said.

"No lecture." Alessio replied.

Confused, I turned more towards him, "Really?"

He wrapped one of his arms around me, "Before papa died.. he told me to always look after you, and that I needed to protect you... You're our baby sister.." He paused and he looked like he was going to cry. "When you came here and started living your dream, we were all really happy for you. But then you met Levon.. and when you said he was older, all of us were concerned.. We felt like he made you grow up too fast... And that call we got.. when he beat you up, I felt like I failed you.." He started to cry and so did I. "You'd already been through so much shit, losing Luca and him cheating.. I felt like I failed to protect you, so ever since then.. I've been way more protective than before.. just cause I don't want to look at my sister and see her face beaten and bruised.."

"Alessio.." I hugged him. "You didn't fail me. I made a mistake.. And I'm learning from that mistake, on my own. I'm finding my own way."

"I understand that now. I love you hermana, at the end of the day, all we have is each other." He kissed my cheek, I wiped his tears.

"I love you too. I love all you guys."

"You do know we'll always be the protective big brothers?" Lorenzo commented, which made us all laugh.

"I know." I laughed as we did a group hug.

~
To be continued