69

HEY EVERYONE ! Gosh, i know this story has slowed down a lot, but I promise I'm not giving up on it. Thank you everyone for being patient. Hope you all enjoy, and I'm sorry for not making this chapter as dirt as it should be since we're on (teehee) 69 . 

"Hello my Stylers."

"Da Da."

"And a Hello from Silas as well," Harry giggled, panning the camera down to where Silas was looking up at him with his wide, blue eyes.

"What about me?" Louis grumbled from behind Harry, slowly walking up to him and pressing his chest to Harry's back, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and pulling his body closer.

Harry rolled his eyes, flipping the camera view on the two of them. "Louis says Hi as well."

"Correction, daddy says hi."

"Okay-" Harry said loudly, pushing himself off Louis' hold and reaching to grab Silas' hand. "Anyways, we're at the park today to enjoy some sun."

"Correction, we went to the park because we needed to stop banging each other."

Harry huffed. "Louis, shut up."

Harry left Louis standing by the bench and started to guide Silas over to the swing set. Louis smiled as he watched the both of them while taking a seat on the bench. He even pulled his own phone out and began recording when Harry lifted Silas into one of the baby swings.

"Okay, Silas. We're going to fly now, you ready?"

Silas turned his head and looked at Harry with a smile. "Yes," he cheered with a clap.

Louis giggled as he recorded Harry swinging Silas on the swing. Harry started with pushing Silas from the back of the seat, but then Harry went towards the front and began pushing Silas that way. Every time Silas swung towards Harry, Harry would open his mouth and coo at him before pushing him away. Silas giggled every time, clapping his hands as well because that seemed to be something else he loved to do. Louis was fine watching the two of them for the next half hour, fonding over how adorable his husband was with their son, but his peaceful creeping was interrupted when another man was joining him on the bench. Louis put his phone away and glanced at who it was. 

"You looking at that guy over there?" The man questioned, head tilting to where Harry was still pushing Silas on the swing. 

Louis raised his eyebrow and followed his line of view. "I am actually."

"He's hot," the stranger said, like he wasn't blatantly talking to the hottie's husband. "Been watching him for awhile. I usually come here to find the single dads to hook up with. Some of them need it if you know what I mean." He said it with a wink, and Louis grimaced. 

"How do you know he's single?" Louis wondered, casually. He kind of wanted to see where this went. 

"He's not wearing a wedding ring."

Oh, right. Harry and Louis showered together this morning, and they always took their rings off for that. Harry must have forgotten to put it back on, too much in a sex daze to remember. Louis smiled at remembering how much in a head space Harry was after getting fucked against the shower door. 

"Do you do the same thing?" the stranger then asked Louis, not noticing that Louis was off in his own mind. 

"Do what?"

"Find single dads to fuck," the stranger responded like it was obvious. "I mean, I don't see a ring on you or a child with you."

Louis rolled his eyes because fuck, he forgot his ring too.