34

Hello my lovelies. It's been a good minute since I've updated, but thank you for all your patience. Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween, and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Continue to comment and vote. Leave ideas and suggestions for what you would like to see. Check out my other stories too. ❣️

"Your turn."

"No, you."

"Lou, go."

"You go."

Harry let out a tired groan as he turned around in Louis' arms. They were at home sleeping on their bed. It was 3 in the morning when Silas began crying again, for the third time that night.

Harry let out a sigh as he tucked his head underneath Louis' chin and buried himself deep against Louis' warm, bare chest, "Please, Im tired."

"So am I," Louis complained as well, but his hand rested on Harry's back as he pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead.

"Exactly, so you should go this time," Harry concluded. He ended up closing his eyes again and letting his arm wrap around Louis' middle. He cuddled him close and let out a slow sigh whenever he felt Louis grumble some incoherent words.

"Fine you princess," Louis said grumpily.

He pressed a lingering kiss to Harry's forehead before he brushed some of his curls out of his face. He smiled down at his sleepy and cuddly husband once until Silas' crying was ringing loudly through the monitor. He shimmied his way out from Harry's hold and grabbed the monitor on his way out the room.

Before Louis reached the nursery he picked up the recorder on their counter and headed in the room. He coo'd right away as he turned the camera on and walked towards the crib up against the far wall.

His hand reached down to pat along Silas' head as he leaned closer to press a kiss to his forehead. He set the recorder down on the dresser next to the crib and gently picked Silas up. He held him in one arm while reaching for the recorder again.

"It's three in the morning, and im here with the whiniest baby of them all," Louis smiled happily. He walked them out the room and towards the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle already fixed so he could feed Silas.

"He doesn't sleep through the night yet. I mainly have to get him because Harry's still in a little bit of pain from the surgery," Louis explained to the recorder as he watched his son drinking from the nipple of the bottle, "Poor lad. Harry doesn't even sleep through the night either. I'm watching two babies pretty much."

Silas' eyes began fluttering open and close as he was being fed. His hand came up to the side of the bottle as he laid relaxed in Louis' arms. Louis continued to smile down at him and giggled when Silas pulled away from the bottle and gurgled some noise before his eyes closed.

"Full baby equals a sleepy baby," Louis sighed. He walked back to the nursery and carefully laid Silas back in his crib. He kissed him on the forehead before grabbing the monitor and heading back out.

"That just means he's going to shit later," Louis then laughed, "Ill make Harry clean that. Stay tuned."

Louis turned the recorder off and headed back into his and Harry's room. He walked over towards his side of the bed and crawled in under the covers. Harry immediately turned around and crowded his body up against Louis' chest, letting out a sigh whenever Louis' arms wrapped around his body.