57

Hello everyone. I bet everyone is wondering how many more chapters until this story is done, and well tbh - I DONT KNOW!

That is all. Enjoy (: xx

"Louis, Louis. Be careful please," Harry pleaded, worrying his bottom lip as he took a step closer to Louis only to stop himself.

Louis looked up at Harry and gave him a wink before continuing to skateboard down the sidewalk. He jumped off the edge of the curb and quickly kicked the skateboard up for him to grab it.

"What, babe? Don't trust me?" Louis smirked, walking closer to Harry and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I don't want you to fall," Harry grumbled with a pout. He had his phone in his hand recording Louis, then turning to face their front yard to show Silas playing in a pile of leaves. "Don't think Silas wants to see his dad fall right now."

"You wanted me to teach you how to ride," Louis reminded, raising his eyebrow when a blush coated Harry's cheeks.

"I know how to ride."

Louis' eyes widen right away before he covered his mouth and snorted. He shook his head fondly and reached his hand up to ruffle Harry's curls. "Naughty, naughty boy. Even on camera," Louis teased, dropping the skateboard back on the ground.

Harry let out a huff before rolling his eyes. "Just show me how to ride a skateboard."

"Dada," Silas suddenly called out from where he was sitting on the lawn. Louis and Harry turned their heads over in his direction and smiled whenever he clapped his hands together before slamming them in the leaves.

"I could write a song about this," Louis suddenly blurted out, biting his lip when Harry slowly drew his eyes Louis' way.

"About what?" Harry questioned, halfway facing Louis and halfway facing Silas so he could keep an eye on him.

"Just being in love with you-"

"Haven't you already done that?" Harry giggled, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, but moments like these. You wanting to learn how to ride a skateboard because that's something I like to do. And our days outside with Silas," Louis sighed, smiling softly, "I love it."

"Louis," Harry shyed away, looking down at his camera before back at Louis. He bit his lip and tried to distract himself by pushing a stray piece of hair behind his ear.

"I'm writing a whole album about you," Louis then admitted, stepping closer to caress the side of Harry's jaw.

"A whole album?"

"A whole album," Louis repeated under his breath, "Im thinking of naming it HL or maybe just simply Harry."

"You can't do that, Louis," Harry complained with a blush, lightly pushing Louis back before turning to walk closer to Silas. He was still happily playing in the leaves.

"Why not? You inspire me," Louis argued back. He stood on the skateboard and started kicking his leg off the ground to gain enough speed. He then hopped the curb and stopped himself before rolling on to the grass.

"Are you just making an album for me because you know I'll be horny for you?"

"Still on camera, dear," Louis reminded with a cheeky grin, walking over to Harry and Silas and watching as Harry squatted down to sit next to Silas. "And, no. Your horniess is simply all you. I write songs hoping they make you smile to say the least. I've already written ten."