12

This chapter is for harryslilbigtoe since this user gave me a good idea. I hope this is worthy for you, and that this chapter is super cute and fluffy.

Make sure to continue leaving comments and votes. Remember to leave me ideas of what you would like to see, and I'll make sure to credit who's ever idea I'll take.

Enjoy. ❣️

"Helloooooo- oh shit," Harry had stumbled over his footing and ending up tripping over his shoe.

Louis let out a huff as he quickly jumped forward to keep Harry from completely falling over. He smiled as his hands held on to Harry's wrist, shaking his head in amusement as he watched Harry slowly sink to sit on his butt.

"My stylers," Harry finished, smiling wide up to the sky.

Louis rolled his eyes as he picked up the recorder Harry had dropped. He laughed lightly to himself as he took a step back to place the camera on Harry - who's sitting on the floor and swinging his head side to side.

"Well to Harry's lovely viewers, if you haven't noticed, he's very pissed right now," Louis voiced behind the camera, continuing to laugh as he watched Harry try to stand up.

He shook his head fondly and took a step forward. Harry looked up at Louis and gave him one of his goofy smiles, but Louis instead lightly pushed Harry's shoulders and bursted out laughing when the boy fell back on the ground.

"Woah, there was an earthquake," Harry gasped, placing his hands over his chest.

Louis shook his head and continued to have the camera facing Harry. The boy began rolling side to side on the ground with loud burst of laughters escaping his lips.

"You going to stay on the ground all night, doll?" Louis asked him, "The sprinklers will be coming on shortly."

Harry eyes widen so big and he sat up rapidly on his bum. The movement was to fast for his drunk state, so he ended up falling over on to his side. He again laughing erratically until he was finally able to sit up and stare brightly at Louis.

"Ooh, we've never done that," Harry slurred

Louis raised an eyebrow as he panned the camera on Harry crawling towards the grass and sprawling out on his back, "Done what, doll?"

"The sprinklers. The grass. The front yard. The dark sky," Harry mumbled out, laying out like a starfish with a goofy grin on his face, "Lets fuck."

Louis eyes widen comically as he let out a snort before doubling over in laughter, "Baby, what?"

Harry immediately stood up from the ground and stumbled his way towards Louis, "Yes. Fuck me. With your sausage. With your banana. With your rocket. With your weiner."

Louis took a step back and continued laughing. Harry looked at Louis for a moment and then turned around to start shaking his ass. Louis rolled his eyes and smiled, coming up close to him and pretending to smack his ass.

"Come on," Harry then whine, backing his ass straight back until he hit Louis' groin with it. "I want sex. Good 'ole love making from you. Sex me."

"Okay," Louis sighed. He grabbed on to Harry's hand and began walking him up the stairs to their front door. He laughed when he felt Harry fall forward on his back, so he ended up wrapping his free arm around the back of Harry's waist to keep him there.