68

I love when I tell you guys there's gonna be drama because all your reactions make me LOL ! Keep staying on your toes 😉 (but I promise it's not like drama-drama between Harry and Louis like it had in the past ! NO potential break ups or cheating - nothing like that. It's different.)

It was the first round of symptoms that Harry noticed, and it started off with morning sickness.

Thankfully for the past week, Louis had been working his ass off in the studio to get the final touches of his album finished. He planned to release at the start of the New Year, and he still had songs he needed to finish up. If Louis had actually been there at all when Harry woke up to vomit, then Louis might have suspected it too.

Harry didn't want to get his hopes up, though. All that had happened was morning sickness, which meant he would still be pretty early in the pregnancy, anyways. He wanted to wait a little bit to make sure that he didn't mistake himself from being pregnant with having some sickness like the flue, but there was a glimmer of hope inside of Harry that really convinced himself he was pregnant.

He could tell by the way he suddenly felt nauseous all the time, periodically throughout the day, sometimes due to certain foods. He also noticed there was a different way his tummy felt now than it had before, almost like it was bloated, almost like it was beginning to grow something.

Harry wanted to wait a couple of weeks before he actually found out if he was or not. Christmas was just around the corner, and he really wanted this to be a fun gift for the both of them for the holidays, so he wanted to wait to get the first confirmation that he was pregnant with Louis by his side. It was kind of a reckless thing to wait and see, but the last thing he wanted to do was assume his morning sickness - that had only happen for a few days - was tied to a pregnancy when it could've simply been the flu.

After Harry cleaned himself up in the shower from his first wave of vomiting, he took a quick shower and brushed his teeth. He walked back into the bedroom to see Louis still lying on his back on the bed, his arm lazily thrown across the pillow Harry normally slept on. This was actually one of the few mornings that Louis got the morning off, so Harry was more than grateful he was pretty prepared for the morning sickness he assumed would be arriving before Louis would wake. 

It was still pretty early in the morning. The sun wasn't even up, and Harry knew he had about a few more hours before Silas would wake up, so he figured he would get back in bed with Louis.

Harry decided to opt putting clothes back on and crawled back on the mattress. Louis shifted his body when he felt the weight of Harry next to him. He slowly turned his head on the pillow to look at Harry and cracked his eyes open just a little to offer him a lazy smile.

"Hi, love," Louis grumbled sleepily. "Did you shower?"

"I did," Harry smiled, scooting closer to Louis until their foreheads were touching. "Couldn't sleep."

"You should've woke me," Louis let out a yawn, wrapping his arm around Harry's shoulder. "I would've joined."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I'm sure you would have."

"It's been a minute since you've taken my dick."

"Louis," Harry groaned. 

"I'm just saying," Louis teased, biting his lip when his grin started to widen. "You haven't been dick crazy this entire week and normally you're ready to pounce so you can get pregnant."

Harry let out a choked laugh when he felt butterflies rising in his belly hoping he could hide the fact that he actually thought he was pregnant. He knew he had been feeling off all week and the sickness just now confirmed the reasoning behind this, but Harry had to remind himself not to get too in over his head. But, even Louis noticed he had been a little different than before, so Harry really didn't want Louis to have any suspicion towards Harry being pregnant.