33

My patient readers. Thank you for being so cooperative with my crazy schedule. I hope these chapters that you wait years for are worth it.

Please enjoy ❣️ Continue to comment and send love this way. Thank you all.

"Hello my Tomlinsuns," Louis greeted with a giant smile, soon turning it into a wince when he felt his hand being squeezed by another person ... aka Harry.

"Louis!" Harry snapped.

Louis widened his eyes as he flipped the camera on to Harry's body resting on the hospital bed. His free hand was holding on to Harry's as he was following along the nurse pushing Harry's bed down the hall. Louis started giggling behind the camera as he focused on Harry's red and sweaty face.

"Hello, love. Wanna tell the world what's going on?" Louis said lightly.

"I'm in fucking pain. That's what the fuck is going on," Harry growled, closing his eyes and letting out a tiny whine when another contraction hit him.

"When is he getting the shot?" Louis complained to the Nurse, wincing again when Harry squeezed his hand harder. Louis looked up at the nurse who was rolling the bed down the hall. She offered him a weak smile before she had to stop and swipe her card to unlock the next set of doors.

"I can't believe I let you do this to me," Harry gasped. He was now slightly arched off the bed with his free hand clenching the railings.

"Do what?" Louis asked.

"Fuck my ass," Harry complained, "I never want to see your dick again. I swear I'll cut it off."

Louis' eyes widen comically as he stepped away from Harry's bed to allow the nurse to roll him into the operating room. Louis was pressed up against the wall to allow the nurses to hook Harry up to some IVs before he saw his husband's head animatedly looking around for him.

"One minute he wants to chop my balls off, and the next he wants to hold me hand," Louis muttered under his breath.

He was still recording as he walked over to Harry's reaching hand. He laced their fingers together and sat down in the seat next to the bed. He noticed the nurses were about to inject the serum into Harry so that he wouldn't feel any of the operation going on in his belly and then any pain from below his hips.

"Hi, baby," Louis muttered, trying to get Harry to focus on him instead of the needle, "You excited?"

Harry's forehead was beading with sweat and his eyes were glistening in tears. He blinked a few times and squeezed Louis' hand as a distraction, "Im sorry."

"What on earth are you sorry for?" Louis asked with raised eyebrows.

"For making you spend your birthday at the hospital," Harry muttered, wincing a couple of times, "And for our family to be stuck in the waiting room."

Louis smiled sweetly as he zoomed in at Harry's flushed face. He giggled behind the camera before zooming out and pressing a kiss to Harry's forehead. "You do realize you're giving me the greatest birthday present ever? And not just me. Our whole family is getting the greatest Christmas gift as well."

"You don't hate me?" Harry then whined, feeling a stray tear roll down his cheek.

Louis shook his head fondly as he quickly removed his hand from Harry's to wipe the tear away. He left his hand on the side of Harry's face and smiled, "Of course not. I love you. And I love that we're meeting Silas today. You did such a good job growing our fried watermelon."

Harry closed his eyes as he let out a tiny little giggle. The nurses helped lay him back against the cushion of the bed before quickly getting his paper work and last minute things before the operation.

"My fried watermelon," Harry said with a goofy smile, "I can't wait until Silas is out so we could have normal sex again."

"Oh boy," Louis mumbled behind the camera, already seeing Harry's eyes go dopey from the medicine kicking in so quickly.

"I'll let you do that thing to me too," Harry then giggled, biting his bottom lip and smiling widely, "You know? Where you want to fu-"

"Okay, that's enough," Louis silenced him with a laugh. He scooted on the end of his seat whenever the nurse walked back in, "Is he ready?" Louis asked desperately.

The nurse nodded her head as she handed Louis some scrubs. They were allowed to have two family members up in the waiting room of the operation, so Louis quickly got their moms to come. He handed Anne the video recorder so that he could go with Harry.

Once they were inside, Louis stayed by Harry's side. He held his hand and did everything he could to make sure Harry was focused on him. Their eyes remained locked on each other as if the whole world didn't exist around them. But the minute they heard the loud screech of their finally born child, Harry and Louis both broke eye contact and began crying.

Silas Edward Tomlinson.

He was born on December 24th at 3:20 in the morning. His perfect peachy skin was smooth as can be. His bright blue eyes shining with tears from his cries. The perfect little curve to his pink lips which goes along with his cute button nose. His hair was lightly feathered in a light brown color.

Harry and Louis were in love.

It was hours after the operation. Harry had gotten to take a nap and let the medicine wear off while Silas was in the baby room. Louis was sat next to Harry holding his hand and smiling like a fool. He held the camera in his free hand as he focused in on Harry's peaceful face.

"My husband just had our baby," Louis cheered quietly, biting his lip, "He's so beautiful. Silas looks just like Harry. Has his mouth. His cute ears. His eyebrows. Even his little curls. He's going to be beautiful just like his dada."

Harry stirred some in his sleep when he heard the soft sound of louis' voice. He cracked his eyes open to see his husband staring at him with the recorder in his hand. Harry offered a weak smile before he shifted himself on the bed so he was laying at an upward angle.

He looked up at Louis and smiled weakly, pursing his lips for a kiss in which Louis easily obliged to. "Where's Silas?" Harry grumbled.

Before Louis could answer, the nurse was rolling in the car that held Silas. Harry perked up right away as Louis moved to make room for Silas' cart to be next to the end. He looked down at his baby laying on his back and zoomed in on him.

Silas was dressed in an all gray attire. His eyes were barely open, but his mouth was opening and closing. Harry made a tiny whine from the back of his throat and pointed his hands to where Silas was. Louis smiled fondly as he placed the recorder on the table and carefully picked Silas up from his cart.

Louis looked down at him and laughed softly. His finger gingerly petted Silas' cheek and smiled brightly when Louis saw his eyes begin to close again.

"So precious," Louis mumbled to himself. He carefully sat down next to Harry as he handed him their baby.

Harry smiled as he got his arms situated to support Silas against his chest. He looked down at his baby and began tearing up as he held him in his arms. "My baby," Harry muttered to him. He leaned down to press a kiss to his forehead and let out a big breath before turning to Louis.

"You ready for this?" Harry asked him.

"I'm ready for anything with you," Louis said right away, leaning over to press a kiss to Harry's lips before Silas began crying again.

And this was the start to their parenthood.

Yay. Silas is born. Any special request now that the baby is born?

Lemme know right here please.