20

Lmao, I totally had the chapters all wrong for this book so I had to go back and fix them. My bad.

Anywaaaaays, since Louis is on tour this chapter is necessarily 'amazing' but I tried my best (:

Harry sighed as he sat at his vanity, staring at himself through the reflection of the mirror. He shook his head out of his thoughts and quickly wiped the tears from his eyes. He blew air out his mouth and tried to re group himself before setting his recorder on the counter.

"Hey guys," he tried to say cheerfully, but the amounts of crying he had been doing all down was evident in his voice, "Sorry I'm a mess. I just really miss Louis a lot, and we're facetiming in an hour. So I started crying."

Harry began laughing as he felt tears again. He let out a loud dramatic huff as he reached for the tissues to continue wiping his face free from tears, "I don't know why I've been so emotional. First with Louis leaving. Then our fighting in Leeds. And now right before our face time call."

Harry set his wet tissue off to the side and fixed his hair up in a bun. He smiled at himself in the mirror to gain some confidence and then reached for the tablet off to the side. He started mumbling more to himself as he pulled up his notes listed.

"So, not much to blog about since Louis isn't with me," Harry informed, his wet eyes looking into the recorder, "But I can answer some questions that were directed towards me from the last video I posted."

Harry readjusted himself one more time to make sure he got the crying look on his face. He read the first question directed towards him an smiled, "@2Harris_Toyles8 asked, who was my first kiss?"

Harry bit his lip as if to remember the moment in time he finally shared his first kiss. He remembered he was thirteen years old, this was when he didn't relatively know he was gay. He was really good friends with this girl and they ended up hanging out for the day, but the whole time Harry was stressing out about whether or not if it was a date.

His friends teased him that it was, but he never saw his friend that way until everyone kept saying he was going on a proper date. So halfway through when he was casually walking through town with their arms looped together, he concluded that he should kiss her.

"Turns out, we were just hanging out. And I didn't know that. So at the end of the day when I walked her back to her house - she lived down the road - I leaned in and kissed her," Harry snorted, "My eyes were open though, and she looked mortified. Our lips touched and I didn't really know what to do, so I made fishy lips and that's when she pulled back."

Harry let out a sigh and couldn't help but laugh, "I was scarred honestly. I haven't kissed a girl since. Louis was the first actual boy I kissed I suppose," Harry then smiled, feeling tears in his eyes again, "I love to kiss Louis. When he found out I kissed a girl in my youth, he wanted to toilet paper the house she lived in."

The tears started running down Harry's face again as he rolled his eyes and quickly wiped them away with the sleeve of his shirt, "Sorry," he mumbled, "Next question is from @KatrinaHall4 asking what do I do for a living?"

Harry pauses for a moment to look at the time on his phone. He knew he should be calling Louis soon since he'll have some free time to do so. Harry thought about filming part of their FaceTime call so that his viewers could see Louis as well.

"Right now I'm in the education program at UCLA. Technically I'll be done at the end of May, but I still have observation hours to complete for my senior year, so I'll graduate at the end of fall term most likely," Harry informed, "I was wanting to be an elementary school teacher. I love little kids so much."