25

Here is the gender reveal / wedding video (the italics is the wedding video). My favorite idea had to have been from modestareshit  just because it really fit with the idea for this chapter.

But everyone else had such good ideas, it was so hard to choose. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and keep sending ideas ❤️

And I did count up the votes for the gender reveal, so this is what the majority wanted the gender to be. Hope you like it (;

One Year Ago

"Gemma, get the camera off of me," Harry had complained, shoving his hand right in front of the lens and turning away.

Gemma started snickering from her spot behind the camera. She started shaking her head and continued to film Harry, "But little bro, you love filming everything. I have to film this."

Anne let out a sigh as she walked over to Harry to fix his bow tie. She shook her head in annoyance and ran her fingers through his hair to get last minute touch ups done to his body.

"Gemma, leave your brother alone," She scolded lazily, rubbing her hands down his suit jacket before turning around to face her daughter, "He's already nervous for his wedding, don't pester him."

"But it's funny," Gemma whined, purposely zooming in on Harry's face where he was chewing on his lip, "Louis would be so amused watching you right now."

Harry rolled his eyes as he walked over towards the mirror one last time. "This isn't amusing. It's my wedding day, and I want everything to be perfect," Harry stated, chewing on his bottom lip again as he tighten his belt.

"My sweet boy," Anne then coo'd causing Gemma to groan, "The baby twins are ready to toss the flowers. Your sister is about to go sit down with Ma and Pa. Your cousins are excited to see you. Louis' family is ready. Your friends are all here. Your favorite flowers are covering the whole place, and now all we need you for you to do is take a deep breath and go marry your man."

Harry let out a big sigh before he started nodding his head, "Okay, I'm ready," he said confidently. He then turned towards Gemma and raised an eyebrow at her, "Go away now. Me and Louis are supposed to be at the alter soon."

Gemma scoffed as she started walking towards the door. She was still filming with her recorder while she was exiting Harry's room, "You're worse then bridezilla," she complained.

Harry rolled his eyes and watched as the door shut behind her. When it was just him and his mom, he looked at himself one more time and nodded his head. He had a tiny white flower pushed in his curls against the side of his head. He had a dark gray tux on with a white undershirt and a navy blue bow. Louis had a navy blue tux that was very similar to Harry's own with a matching gray bow tie.

"You ready?" Anne asked with a smile, holding her arm out for Harry.

Harry nodded his head again and hooked his arm through his mom's, "It's kind of great you and dad each got to walk a child down the aisle," Harry said softly, letting his mom guide him out the door slowly.

"Well, to be fair i'm walking the greater child down," Anne teased.

"I'm telling Gemma you said that," Harry chuckled, suddenly taking in a big breath when the two of them stopped at the double doors to the wedding room.

"It's your turn," Anne whispered comfortly.

Harry closed his eyes for a brief moment before he gained enough confidence and opened the door. His breath nearly got knocked out of him when he saw the rich decor of the room. A giant chandelier was hanging from the top of the ceiling with a beautiful marble flooring.  The aisle had a blue rug to match the color of the guest chairs, and the chairs had nautical anchor cushions to match the theme.