Chapter 8: Desire

Start from the beginning

===============================

Eraserhead's P. O. V

================================

"Is it good to go in now?" Recovery Girl looked at me.

Judging that he's been silent in this room for a good 15 minutes now, he's probably late to his own class at 2-B, I think this is the right time to get him out.

So I opened the door to see him writing something in his signature notepad. He's still using the same damn brand.

"I see where your eyes going Eraser. I love this brand. And I get it for free." He barked at me, I waved my hand and I turn around.

This guy never shuts up he thinks something's wrong. A stare gets him defensive, he's so easy to piss off.

"Yo, your next class is waiting for you. And you're running 15 minutes late." I told him as I walk out the door.

"Halt."

He raised his voice a little bit that made me stop and turn around. "Now, what?"

"I was called to Nezu's office. So you're subbing for me."

"Motherfu-"

===============================

Cyclone's P. O. V

================================

I look back to my notepad as I hear a loud thud from the door nearby. Hope that wage is worth it.

"I think you made him angry at you, Cyclone." Recovery stated the obvious, and I just shrugged it off.

"Nah, he's gonna be fine. We're gonna get along well, I reckon."

"I don't think that how getting friends work, young man..." The nurse said.

"Well, I guess that's a method for me now." As I stand up from my bed.

"Wait!"

"Can you walk properly now?" She asked one last time.

I nodded and quietly walked out of the infirmary.

---

I took a look around the hallways, as per usual, empty like my wallet, and started to make my way back to where I was last time. But I was being weird by holding on the rails of the stairs tight in case of 'Effect' trying something on me again. I'm still unsure if that's him doing that or something else.

I'm sure that I had 2 instances of this type of 'headaches' that I am experiencing. But this one is sure an outlier.

"Cyclone-kun."

I snapped my train of thought and glanced at the Principal who was below me. "Sorry for taking too long just to go to a room."

"I heard what happened, so I can let that slide. Come in, please."

Sat down on the main chair in front of the desk, and Nezu offered me a cup of tea before our 'talk'. I respectively decline the tea, and I was holding my breath because I don't know what to expect from him.

"So... I heard that your mother is currently getting escorted here. We already prepared an empty room that we furnished to the best of our ability." He first delivered the good news. I was relieved that my mother is getting top-notch protection from me.

"But."

Uh, oh.

"This won't do without something in return, correct? So, I have task for you to complete. A simple one." As he sips his tea, I get the shivers. What the hell is it?