Chapter 5: First Time

< You can't overcome anything. You'll just fall down and stay down. Just like "he" said. >

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

===============

Cyclone's P. O. V

===============

At Cyclone's house...

"Oh, come on... That voice again... Shit..." I cursed as I hear that "voice" again as I still confuse it with Effect.

< It's talking smack about you again? >

"Yeah." I sighed. "Oh, yeah. I'll be going to U. A today." I remembered it from yesterday.

I went to the dining room to tell my mom I have a job now. Which was weird. Well, I have told my mom also that being a hero is a full-time job. She said that I need to come home early tonight.

"Got it ma." I nodded in agreement.

I went out of the house and started to glide my way to U. A high school.

< You're ready to talk of the students there? You seem awfully nervous about this. >

"I got it Effect. Don't even worry about it. " I told him while dodging buildings while going to U. A.

< That doesn't make me feel better about you though. >

"Just shut your mouth for a bit will ya?" As I groan in frustration.

< Okay, okay. Don't get so mad so early in the morning. >

~~~

At U.A High School...

"We're here..." As I landed in front of the front gate of U.A.

"Good morning sir! Who are you may I ask?" A polite guard asks me.

"I'm a new member of the faculty staff." I told the guard. Hoping he does know me.

"Oh! Sir Cyclone!" The guard bowed before me.

"Come on now, don't bow on me. And just call me without honorifics." I told the guard in a slightly embarrassed tone.

"O-okay Cyclone! You may come into the school now." The guard opened the gate.

"Are the classes starting right now?" I asked.

"You have 3 minutes until the classes start Sir." As the guard checks his watch.

"Ohhhhh shoot!" As I run into the massive school building.

And soon after I went into the building, I was met with Mt. Lady. Actually, I bumped into her as she's going out of the building.

"O-ow..." As I scratch my head from the bump.

"H-hey Cyclone... I heard you're a new teacher here..." She stated.

"Y-yeah... I'm actually running late. I'm sorry! I'll be going now!" As I started running again towards the 2nd floor where the classrooms are.

At the Class 1-A's classroom...

===============

Aizawa's P. O. V

===============

"Looks like we're gonna start this class without this guy..." I muttered to myself before going out of my sleeping bag.

WAM!