Hero Analysis: Cyclone/The Wind Phantom

===============

All Might 's P. O. V

===============

"Class 1-A. Our analysis today is the young phenomenon named "Cyclone." nicknamed "The Wind Phantom."  I told class 1-A. 

"Oh, he's finally talking about him!" Deku said freaking out. As he takes out his notepad. 

"He came out of nowhere jumping at the 13th rank of the Pro Heroes ranking. Being the only the 1st 19 years old to crack the 15th rank and above." 

"That's quite the selfie

"That's quite the selfie... But ANYWAY, he may look older than he is in the picture, but he's only 19. Just like I said earlier. And we'll be diving down on his Quirk and what is his fighting style and more! So listen up young people!" I practically screamed in class and that students started to take out their notebooks. Ready to listen.

"I'll show you the slides... You will just copy the notes... How does this work Aizawa?" I asked him. He sighed and helped me to the statistics slides...

============

Name:

Real Name: UNKNOWN
Nickname: Cyclone/The Wind Phantom.

Quirk & Type:

~ Wind Control & Oxygen Control ~

Emitter Type Quirk:

With this Quirk, he can make use of wind. All types of wind. Even toxic, contaminated wind. But the keyword here: "Control" not "Creation." But for his Oxygen Control, he can take out Oxygen from the air and make people suffocate from low Oxygen.

Weakness:

There is almost nothing that can make him weak from using his quirk for too long and for a certain amount. The one weakness he gets from using it is he gets a severe headache for a short amount of time. And that's almost it. Nothing can slow him down.

Abilities:

Overall Abilities: Cyclone is already powerful in his form today, but his potential is what makes him so scary in the near future. When he came in the Entrance Exams, he didn't get the highest scores but his Quirk was so intriguing... 

He's one of the most capable heroes in the modern hero society due to his quick-learning, and scout-heavy nature. He can go toe-to-toe with many heroes and many people including yours truly, All Might himself, he can single-handly fight off Tomura Shigaraki and some extremists say he can do the same to One For All.