Chapter 11: Commotion

===============

Third Person's P. O. V

===============

Not much time has passed by since Cyclone seen the interviews promoting him on National TV. And it's definitely having an effect. He's getting more notoriety amongst the public. More famous amongst the Heroes themselves, and all seem good.

But Cyclone himself really only saw the negatives of this interview/glorified promotion.

Like he couldn't possibly live a normal life anymore, god forbid, his attire, is already recognizable when he appears in the news(papers). And he doesn't even show his face on close-ups or with short interviews.

Not helping that his Hero Attire is literally the only thing he wears since the guy has no life outside his Hero life.

Basically, his Hero life IS his life.

And the interview woke him up to that fact.

But he's fixing that problem some other time. For now, he's inside of a tall building in the middle of the bustling city as he had business to attend.

He used quite a bit of his money to buy some information on any villain activities in the shadows as is tradition at the start of every month.

Cyclone is pretty good at connecting the dots and can even cover for some weird situations and possibilities so he doesn't need that much information.

==========================

Cyclone's P. O. V

==========================

Why does everything secret needs a place with no lights? It's getting so cliche and we're in a building for crying out loud.

"People are just taking one too many notes from anime, dude." I look around the dark room. I wanna know how I can see in the dark with my wind powers... Maybe I'll look into it soon.

Regardless, I was waiting for my folder of information, and a .zip file on my phone.

And after a folder came out from the shadows and a ding on my phone, I immediately turned off my phone and grabbed the folder and got out of that place.

I'm gonna look at this info later when my teaching shift ends at U.A Academy. Thank god, I let them know beforehand.

...

Something's missing...

He's not talking... Hmm. Guess he's not up to it today. That's good for my sanity.

I open the door to get to the rooftop of the building and immediately flew, passing by people down below who happen to see me in the air, and I'm returning back to school.

I haven't got anything for breakfast too... I'll just get some food at the cafeteria. Hope they're not making slop there anymore like how they would do it when I was a student there.

But while I'm still in the air, might as well read the document now. I'm pretty far away from the building I came from anyway.

I check my pockets if there's anything I forgot to bring with me, and good thing there's none, locked my pockets and flew faster to get back to the school sooner. I may have overdid it, I think I was close to Mach speed. That's not good...

I got back to school, flew over the security entrance, and went into the school premises. Apparently, I was even more late than I thought. There's literally no one at school right now. Other than some janitors, that's literally I can see.