Chapter 2: Invitation

===============

Cyclone's P. O. V

===============

"Ug..." I said as i was holding my head from the pain.

What happened last night? I was... Hearing voices... What was that about? I haven't experienced that in a few years. 

"I'm in my bed? Huh." I told myself.

"Son? Are you awake now?" My mom said as she went into my room.

"What happened ma?" I said to my mom. "Sorry if I worried you there..."

"You were screaming outside the door. And i knew it just wasn't a knock." Mom told to me. "And don't worry Cyclone. It's normal for a parent to worry about you. You always put your life at risk of being a hero." 

"I'm doing this for your safety. I don't wanna lose you. I lost everyone i love in this family." I said worriedly to my mom.

My mom smiled and hugged me saying.

"Don't worry. I won't be the rest of them. I don't wanna know what would you become when i'm gone. So i'm doing everything i can to survive." My mom said reassuringly while she still hugging me.

"..." I hugged her back without saying anything.

"Since you're awake now, you need to eat breakfast." My mom said to me.

Well. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday's lunch since i fainted on my door. So i didn't get to eat dinner.

"Can i eat lunch instead?" I asked my mom.

"Sure. You didn't eat dinner yesterday." My mom said as she stood up from my bed and went to the kitchen. I think.

My head still hurts. I could just stay here at my house. But villains are on the move. I can't just let them do that.

"Here we go. Take it slow. Might fall off again or something..." As i slowly stood up from my bed and started walking slowly to the kitchen.

At the kitchen...

"What's for lunch ma?" I asked my mom as she was washing the dishes.

"I haven't started on it yet son." As she continues washing the dishes. "But what do you want?" She added.

"Hm... Eggs and bacon?" I said confusingly.

"That's breakfast food you're asking. But you want it, you'll get it son. Go sit in the dining table. I'll be quick on this cooking." My mom chuckled as she pointed her right index finger to a dining chair.

I sat at the dining chair and i pulled out my phone and check the social media. That yesterday's robbery should be definitely in the news.

"Huh." I said as i saw immediately the robbery in the "most relevant" tab of the news...

After a bit...

As i finished reading the article, they really made me a villain than the hero of that situation. That Endeavor saved the hostages and i was just standing there doing nothing. The media man. Never ceases to fuckin amaze me dude.

"Ma. The news made me look like a villain again." I said to my mom. I feel like a child telling a mother that he didn't like their neighbor's son.

"Really? How could they!?" My mom said in disbelief. "Who wrote that?"

"Don't sweat it ma. I can change this narrative in a few weeks. If that Endeavor person doesn't ruin everything i do." As i sighed heavily.