Prologue

===============

Cyclone's P. O. V

===============

"HELP ME!" a civilian cried out. There was a bank robbery taking place and one of the terrorists is gonna shoot this poor civilian. 

"Welp." I jumped from the rooftop stabbing the criminal right in the back.

"HELP ME!!" the civilian screamed in more terror as he saw me. 

"Get out of this place." I pointed to the police who was on the scene trying to contain this situation. 

The civilian ran as fast as she can to the police. 

"Now, this bank." I looked at the bank. With just boredness. I'm not finding any villains to beat up. But I guess the criminals can do for now. I'm gonna blow off some steam...

A few days ago... At a certain warehouse.

"Come on...." I thought to myself. Why am I letting this bigtime villain get away? As i stood in front of Himiko Toga. C-rank villain. A villain nonetheless.

"You have that power and yet you can't catch me?"  Toga grinned at me. 

"Provoking me won't help you. You should be running than taunting me." I said to her.

"Then catch me if you can!" Toga ran as fast as he could through the boxes of the warehouse where she would just stay there and chill out or something.

"Wind Aura." I murmured to myself. "DON'T BLINK!" I shouted. As i disappeared.

===============

Third Person's P. O. V

===============

As Cyclone disappeared out of his position as Toga is running away as fast as she can from the Phantom.

BLINK!

Toga is immediately kicked and flown into a wall. She's already injured and tired to get up from the 20-minute playing hide & seek with Cyclone. 

===============

Cyclone's P. O. V

===============

"Ready to give up?" I told her as i solidified out of the air. "Air Extinction." As i gripped my hands. Removing the oxygen out of the air.

"Aghhh!!!" Toga screamed as she held her throat. Trying to save air. And she moves slowly away from the warehouse.

"Oh no, you don't." I jumped at her trying to finally eliminate this pest.