Chapter 8: Desire

========================

Last time...

"Cyclone!" Aizawa yelled as the Wind Phantom just fainted.

...

"What the hell happened...?" He mumbled as he carried Cyclone on his arms and started running around for the nurse's office.

With almost every teacher going out of their rooms to see what's going on. At long last, he finally got Cyclone to the nurse's office.

===============================

Cyclone's P. O. V

================================

"Well, I guess that worked..."

"What the actual fuck was that!?"

"Awake, you are."

"You... Who..."

"I'm that 'Effect' guy. Greetings. We'll get to know each other better real soon since you're now here."

I open my eyes in a place where it's all black. I look at myself and I'm glowing white. I looked at my hands, and I had so many questions.

But no matter... I look who's or rather, 'what's' in front of me...

"Why are you so afraid of me? I'm just a normal human like you."

He doesn't look like anything, doesn't look human, or anything describable. And his words, I smell so much lies off of them. How do I stay back? And...

Where am I?

"You really think I'm lying to you? I can't even hurt you. Knock it off, will you?"

Wait... Can you hear my thoughts now?

"We're literally in your head, so yes. I can hear them."

"You're kidding."

"No. I'm not sadly. That means you never ever shut up."

"So I can't hide anything from you?"

"Maybe there's something I can do to mute your stupid thoughts. I just don't know it yet."

This is so weird. Who the hell is he?

"You'll find out..."

"Soon." 

...

...

...

A loud yell can be heard around the campus.

I opened my eyes and see the frozen looks of Recovery Girl and Eraserhead. I shook my head and smash my head back onto the pillow.

"Just what happened...?" Aizawa thought about what could have happened.

"Aizawa... Just... Give me some time, will you?" And it didn't take long for those 2 to leave.

Taking all of that in, that was just a straight pipe-dream. What the actual hell was that?

"So... That was 'Effect'?" I stared at the window, still confused.

Well, I don't hear his stupid condescending voice right now so I assume he's asleep or something. But what was his appearance? He looked so 'alien'. Nothing that I've ever seen before. I better put this in my notepad before I forget.