Chapter 6: First Encounter

===============

Cyclone's P. O. V

=============== 

I'm on my way to the Plaza to get into the action. Been a while since I've been called into a major happening... Since I never talk to the Hero Agencies...

< So. What's the game plan? >

I thought about it before saying "I'll figure it out when we get there." 

< But it's the League of Villains. They planned this surely. So you need to plan yourself. >

"Okay. Fine. I'll let you do it though." I sighed. 

We got more getting nearer and near to the city. We were jumping around the outskirts of the city. Then I got another text on my phone so I stopped and checked it out.

< What's the deal? Why did you stop? >

"I got a text..." I said looking at my phone. "We need you here ASAP." 

What the hell is going on? Are the other high-ranked heroes coming to the rescue as well or is it just me?

"I'll just turn into wind and just get there. Not gonna waste my time anymore. But I hope this doesn't give me much of a headache." I told myself. 

"Don't blink." As I disappeared to teleport to the city.

At the City Plaza... 5:53 PM...

I showed up up top on a building and I almost puked on the wall of the said building... I really should train to get better at taking more headaches... I'll take a pill or something later. 

"Damn it." I cursed as I hear police sirens moving around the city... Seems that I'm close. I can only get so far with my teleportation... 

I looked around with confusion... I know that the League of Villains is coming here but the numbers of the police coming are weirdly small... I guess the Pro "Heroes" will have to carry this one as I leaped off the edge and went to the Plaza... 

"No more messing around... We got a step ahead of the League. We can take them right now. Except..." I looked at the Plaza surrounded by fewer Pro Heroes than the police on the scene. "We don't take advantage of it... Dumbasses..."

I called the police and I told them to send more... Which they accepted. But also with a drawback. They will come in 15 minutes... Which in this type of situation, this is borderline not doing their jobs. I'll probably start destroying everyone instead. No ones gonna complain right?

 "Wind Control: Wind Spikes!" I raised my hand and pointed it on the scene. Which was a bank? Again? This is getting fishier... I looked at the ground and saw Mt. Lady on the scene... I think she can handle this by herself. 

I looked more and hesitating to fire the Wind Spikes as I inspect what's happening. There is no League of Villains members here. This is a fake sight!

"Screw it. Mt. Lady, heads up!" As I fire the Spikes onto the bank scaring the robbers.  And teleported inside the bank. 

"Wind Walk!" As I disappeared and cut up the robbers and they were... Admittedly severely injured. But I didn't kill them. So... Yay?

"Why did you do that? Thank god, you're cute otherwise I would have been very mad at you." Mt. Lady... Complimented me? Or something? She said that I'm cute?