Meet the Class

Shaina Alvaro. A mysterious student of SDHDC. She mostly keeps to herself and only hangs out with quite a few students. Nobody really knows much about her except for the fact that she's the first transfer student of the school. She is a good writer and sings well.

Mae Criska Joy Dela Merced. A great singer. She's very cheerful and friendly. A Korean Pop Star. Loves to sing and dance. She is a writer and good at painting and drawing. She's kind to others and is very inlove with Van.

Marichris Ballad. Your stereotypical cheerleader. Mean and bitchy to the people she hates but caring to her classmates; the Jupiter class. She is the owner of a famous company that sells beauty products called "Eternal".

Xynah Gaoiran. A successful scientist. Funny and outgoing. Her favorite subject is science and lunch. Her hobbies are cooking and fangirling over Kathniel.

Kelly Villaluz. She's what they call 'crush ng bayan' because she's pretty, smart and funny. She's very easy to get along with and she's the classroom officer's president. She has many connections all over the world despite the isolation of her school and owns a famous talent agency called " Junkie".

Jireh Solano. She's an observant and silent type. Rarely talks and always seems serious. She's the mastermind behind the underground society's black market. She loves codes and mind games. She's also a collector of different kinds of designer shoes most running shoes.

Lyka Andrea Ibarra. Owner of a gaming and toy company called "Imagines". She's random, loves playing around and cracks corny jokes. She is Adventurous and a pessimist. She loves anime and writing stories. She also likes to paint and draw.

Crystal Collado. Greatest hacker. Software specialist. Techie. Easy-going and fun to be with. She is the creator of the famous software called the " Destroyer". Although most of the time her nose is stuck between her gadgets you won't expect her to be good in sports. Her main sport is playing volleyball.

Humphrey Dela Cruz. A great dancer. The genius behind flash mobs. World famous dancer, choreographer and producer. But behind his macho dance skills is a sweet lover boy madly in love with Jireh. His hobby is staring at Jireh.

Roxanne Quisisem. A total Casanova and party lover. She likes to toy with boys and play around. Owner of the famous bars around the globe called "Bonkers". Though a playgirl, she's actually helpful, responsible and a funny easy-going gal.

Jewel Ualat. A total kikay and loves to dress up. Although he's gay, when he cross-dresses himself as a girl, you'll never notice he's a guy because of her beauty. He owns a very famous clothing line called "Irresistible" and a famous designer.

Nicole Hernandez. Owner of famous malls all over the globe called "Eis Mall". A half Chinese and moody girl. This chinita is often silent because she's always concentrated texting on her phone with Joshua. Her sport is playing Badminton.

Brenda Dulay. She's bratty and witty. She's childish despite being a Mafia Princess of an Italian Mafia called the " Mad Hatters" . She loves drawing and watching anime. She is fluent in Japanese and Italian. Playgirl and mean to others but kind to her friends.

Krishia Mangantulao. The class' black beauty. A supermodel at her young age. She is funny and outgoing. She loves dancing, singing and fooling around. She also owns the famous perfume brand " Everlast". She is a collector of signature bags.

Joshua Galera. Your typical boy next door with his good looks and a Mr. Nice Guys attitude. He's loyal to his girlfriend Nicole and just like her, he also plays badminton. He is the head of the Galera Industries that produces monster trucks called "Ares".

Arcie Lappay. The MVP from the world famous basketball team "Merciless Killers". Aside from basketball is the class room's lover boy hopelessly in love with Andrea. The Filipino version of Kanye West, a jerk to others but a slave to his girl.