15

Lisa's POV

I went inside the scrub room and sure enough: Chanyeol is there, scrubbing while Dr. Park is already inside the OR together with Dr. Kim and the other nurses and doctors. Chanyeol immediately perked up when he saw me. If he's gonna flirt again with me, I'm gonna put the scrub soap on his mouth and it won't be pretty.

I wouldn't even talk to him if I don't need him in this plan. "What's up?" He asked as he keeps on scrubbing his hands.

I approached him as I put my hands together. "I need you to buy me some time." I straightforwardly said. He frowned as he closed the faucet with his elbow for he is done scrubbing.

"For what?" He got his hands up in the air to avoid touching anything so that he won't scrub again.

"I found a donor and the heart is only 20 minutes away. I need you to stop Dr. Park and Dr. Kim from touching Mary until I get back." He frowned harder as I explained what he's gonna do.

He couldn't help it anymore so he crossed his arms because of curiosity. He's gonna scrub again later, what an idiot. "Even if you did get the heart, I don't think Mary can handle both surgeries at once." I've only said two sentences and yet he's already complaining about my plan.

I rolled my eyes at him. "It's gonna work. I've been monitoring Mary for the last two months. I know that she can take it. She's a fighter." It's gonna work, I keep telling myself but what if it doesn't? No, it has to work. I need to trust this plan because this is all we got.

Silence was followed. Chanyeol was thinking whether he wants to join the train or not. I glanced at the dragon and Dr. Kim and I see that they haven't started yet. They are still talking to Mary, discussing something I assume. Because if they put Mary to sleep, it might affect the heart and she might not wake up again but the baby would be alright.

I'm wasting time, we're wasting time. I don't need to hear Chanyeol's answer or his opinion. I just need to think of getting the heart with the fastest way as possible. "Just give me 50 minutes. Buy me time and I will deliver the heart. If you don't do this, I will tell Dr. Park that you have been screwing with the nurses." I threatened him but do you blame me? We're wasting time for fuck's sake. He has been screwing with different nurses and it is disgusting. How do I know? Whenever I sleep on an on-call room, I always hear a fucking moan and whenever I take a peek, I see Chanyeol's topless body banging a girl. Worst nightmare ever. He's... disgusting. This is why I hate men and everything about men.

So yes, I am done with his shit. I don't want to be the next girl that he will be banging which will never happen by the way because he is so not my type. And I am pretty sure that if I tell that information to the dragon, she would probably never speak to Chanyeol ever again. Chanyeol would never be the Teacher's pet again and Dr. Park will drew a big X on his face which I want to see but too bad I need to keep my mouth shut so I can threaten Chanyeol like this.

After saying that, I turned my back and started running towards the storage room, where they keep containers for organ transplantation. After getting a container, a pink one to be exact, I run towards the parking lot. My gut told me earlier to use my motorcycle rather than my car and who knows? My gut's right and always will be. I just hope that I won't get into an accident while speeding my motorcycle. I might end up dead while trying to save someone's life and I don't want that to happen.

I saw my motorcycle and quickly sat on it as I put the helmet on. Let's take this show on the road, shall we? I just pray that I will make it in time. They can't hold in the baby that long. The baby might die if they stop it from coming out too long.

Rosé's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with your intern?" Jisoo asked me as she stared at Chan with a death glare. I don't even know if Chan is his name. I forgot. Well, do you blame me? I tend to forget things that are not important.