unwanted date part 2

Start from the beginning

"from where did you get this hot-shot? omg he is so hot and sexy!!" gina wispered in my ear.

i burst into laughter gina never fail to amuse me with her words. i turned to look at ashton who was confuse as hell seeing me laugh like mad people. It was very easy to make me laugh as it was very rare for me to hear funny people.

"from the sahara dessert" i wispered back, confused expression crossed her features.

"that is the reason he is so hot" i explained further this time we both burst into laughter.

i explained every thing to them and meanwhile ashton got comfortable with my friends. we joked,shared storied and just like that time flew but david didnt return, god knows where he went.

it was around 1 when i excused myself for washroom.after finishing my business i washed my hands. I was walking in corridor when suddenly a hand grabbed my arm, pulled me inside one of the rooms a small scream escaped my lips and someones hand shut me,it was dark inside.

"shh if you promise me you wont shout then i will free you" a very familiar voice spoke.

i was scared and frantically shook my head indicating that i wont shout.after few seconds he removed his hand.i turned to look at the person.

"david....what are you doing?" i asked .i was shocked why would he do such thing ?

"ruhina...listen to me first please i..i..love you. i thought of telling you before but i didnt got the chance. please break this engagement and marry me..." david said.

i didnt move an inch i was beyond shock. why i didnt see it before ? should i break this engagement ?

ashton dont want to marry me.then why should i marry him. i was debating when david's voice pull me out of my thoughts.

"ruhina please let me kiss you i will pour my heart into it to show you how much i love you"david said

no.no i cant let him do that.i cant give my first kiss to a person who i dont love.when i didnt reply he lean in at instinct i move back.

"no david i cant" i said.

"please ruhina please" david grabbed my waist and was forcing himself on me i kept shouting "no"tears were rolling down my cheeks when suddenly the room door opened and the next thing i saw was david lying on the ground with bleeding nose, ashton standing there hovering at david.when i saw him a cry escaped my lips.

"ashton" i cried and i got relieved seeing him.i ran into his arms and he immediately wrapped his hands around me. once again he was charging at david when i stopped him

"no ashton leave him lets get out of here." I said pulling him back.

after that scene ashton called his driver and in no time he was standing outside waiting for us.he helped me get in and he got in after me but i was still not ready to leave ashton's embrace. i cried and ashton pulled me on his lap and tried to comfort me by wispering sweet words in my ear and it really helped.

i dont know when sleep took over me, its hard to believe i slept but when i woke up i was still on ashton's lap and his hands were tightly holding me around my waist.my face was on his broad chest and hands were around his torso clutching his coat.my body was getting hot. i craned my neck up and saw ashton looking at me, concern was evident on his face  and there was something in his eyes which i didnt saw before.

"how are you feeling?" he asked.

"i am fine" i replied my voice hoarse from crying.

"where are we going?" i asked curiously looking at passing trees out of the window.

"we are going outside of town to have our dinner date" his voice was full of tease to lighten the mood.

"hmm so you are taking me to an expensive dinner date to impress me" i asked smilingly and teasingly playing along.

ashton caressed my cheek and i leaned into his touch there were sparks in his touch,i shivered.

" yes i am going to impress my princess" he said. did i hear it correctly? did he really said my princess? i looked into his eyes.

"you dont need to impress me by spending money on me you can just take me to a small restaurant and make me feel special.i really dont feel comfortable in such rich places" i said.

the car stopped and i flushed suddenly realising our sitting position i tried to move but ashton stopped me,confused i looked at him. he brought his mouth near my ear .

"first let me go out and bring you some water,so that you can wash your face and drink some."he wispered.

his lips were brushing on my ear i hold back the moan in my throat, my breathing got ragged.he moved back, lifted me and settled my butt on the seat.

he got out of the car and left me here thinking what just happened?

smiling i thought that i love this side of ashton.

that night we enjoyed our unwanted date without any arguments or fights and i loved every moment of it........may be our relation will work in future.

----------------------------------

here is your longggg update guyz enjoy.