chapter 8- what bells??

ashton (pov)

we reached the hall and there was everyone.and by everyone i mean ruhina's family,reporters,my friends,my whole family and even my father was there as healthy as ever smiling.

my friends rushed to me and started asking questions. "why didn't you tell us about these bells?" sam asked

i was awfully confused "what bells?" i inquired

"dude your wedding bells"this time rob answered. my wedding bells?? and then all dawn on me calling me and ruhina here lying there is an emergency then making me to dress up. shit how i didnt got the clues? f**k.
this cant be happening i have to do something.

"earth to ash?" -sam asked.
"uh..ye..yeah"-i replied.

" why you didnt tell us that you came here to get married?"-jimmy asked.

"guyz move aside common ash come" mom took my hand and started walking to the aisle.
shit no no this cant be happening.

"mom i want to speak to you in private" i said to mom.

"we have all our lifes to talk we will talk afterwards" mom said.

" no mom its urgent" i argued.

"there you are common hurry young man" dad said standing near the aisle and right now all eyes was on me.so this time i just followed.

after sometime there was an announcement."here comes the bride."

all were clapping and cheering and i was busy thinking about the escape plan. And when the doors opened all were silent and in a moment of awe.i just turned my head to see what made them awe struck and then i saw her.she was looking like an angel gorgeous.my mind was blank and my mouth wide open.

our eyes connected and i cant have a power to move my gaze, there was a smile on her beautiful face.slowly she walked closer to me standing in front of me and then his father gave her hand in my hands that was the moment when i snapped out of her beauty.

i was thinking how to stop all of this when my mom pushed me from back asking me to go on the stage.

deliberately i took slow steps after reaching, the priest started his preaching.

"and now you may kiss the bride" priest announced.i was so lost that i didnt hear anything except this sentence and i turned my head to look at ruhina.then i looked at her lips i was mesmerized and lost in her beauty there was no control over my actions slowly i inched my lips closer to hers and when i looked up to her face her beautiful eyes were shut tightly.i smiled and touched my lips to hers.

her lips were soft very soft i sucked her bottom lip asking for enterance and she granted. i slipped my tongue in her mouth caressing her tongue with my tongue, by the way she was hesitating to move her lips i could say that this was her first kiss then there was all sounds of clapping and cheering which brought me back from the wonderland that is ruhina.

"now i pronounce them husband and wife" priest announced.

shit i lost it.this was all my fault and ruhina she was knowing everything about this i can say that by looking at her happy face. and i like a fool is trapped in this relationship.

i will take my revenge,i will make her regret this whole thing.she will be crying for her escape from this relation,i will make sure she will go through hell and back.

-----------------------------------