31 - late Epiphany

Ashton (pov)

The party was going great, but every man present in the party was mesmerized by ruhina,when i went around socialising,some men were complementing her beauty with  lewd looks,for which i want to strangle them and some complemented her in a platonic way, congratulating me saying i was lucky to have a girl like her,i am not surprised though because she is truly a beautiful person in and out.

To me It was like having an epiphany. This growing feelings inside of me for her was overwhelming, that adrenaline kind of rush, thudding and thawing of heart,breathless moments with her were all those signs that i was in love with her but there was only one thing stopping me from confessing and that is my precious thing which is with lena.

I am waiting for that time when i find lena and take it from her and start a new life with my love but before that i have to come out, clear all lies and say the truth to her and that's where i am having second thoughts because i dont know if she will accept me and my love after that.

Everything is so messed up. It didnt helped that all the time i was taking glances of her, its kind of irritating but for the life of me i cant stop myself, she was looking breathtakingly beautiful but something about her was off, i brushed it off taking it as her being anxious and nervous because of being surrounded by people and reasoning that she also got a little panick attack at the time of cake cutting.

I really want to go stay by her side but it was also immensely important for me to please my present guest which are mostly jealous women not in wrong or sexual way but just because there is an upcoming charity ball, my company is organizing for orphanages and i want to raise as much charity as i can, it was my idea seeing as ruhina once stayed in an orphanage. They were jealous of ruhina and that was also making me stay away from her for the protection matter, because i know how low they can go for bringing someone down and i dont want ruhina to go through it. I decided i will show them their places right after the charity event ends.

I accepted 'i love ruhina'  when she was unconsious for two days, that incident was the first one that made me realise about it. Then there were small-small things she did which made me see and realise what exactly i am feeling.

When christopher my friend asked her for the dance, i was ok with it but seeing at ruhina's discomfort, i went to rescue my damsel in distress.

I tried everything to keep myself away from her, from being rude to avoiding her, nothing worked and i still fell in love with her.

The brunette leach, mindy or cindy i dont remember, she was pretty but her actions made me cringe and i was waiting to run for the hills, she was so dumb that some of her sentences made me laugh. Looking at ruhina dancing with our family males, i want to hold her in my arms too but i was happy that atleast she was smiling now.

And finally when dad dragged me away from the leach a sighed escaped my lips, he pulled me in ruhina's direction and asked me to impress my wife.

Thats where everything went down the hill, one minute we were smiling and dancing and the other minute she fainted in my arms.

Adin, ethan and me, called her name simultaneously, something wet touched my hand, which was around her waist and when i looked at it my breathing stopped, it was blood and on looking upon the floor the formation of blood pool made my body and mind numb.

Ethan took her in his arms shouting at adin to get the car ready,thats when i snapped out of my thoughts and ran after him our family on tow. I pushed louis out of the way, who was about to close the door and sat in the car pulling ruhina closer to me. Adin who was also with ruhina, didnt complain.

At the hospital everyone of my family members were crying holding their partners close, even my dad.

Rocking on my heels, I keep chanting for her to be ok, i dont know what happened? Why there was so much blood? But at that moment the only thought in my mind was i just started loving her and i cant lose her now. As the time passed by i was feeling my throat all clogged up and there was strong feeling to have a loud and thunderous shouting cry. My heart was aching like anything and all the time i mistreated her just because i thought she wouldnt accept my past was eating me alive.

The regret and hurt made me hard to breath. There were silent tears running down my cheeks and i didnt care about me being man crying. it fucking hurts like hell.

As soon as doctor came out we all rushed to him to know about her condition and his next words were like a knife stabbing in my heart.

"She has lost too much blood, her stitches got broken and other wounds on her body, because of the clothes friction were bleeding too, i assume she didnt eat because her blood pressure is very low, we are trying our best to get her out of the danger but the big bad news is the medicines are not working on her body. It happens in very rare cases, excuse me i have to hurry" the doctor was saying when the beeping sound from the OT got loud and he excused himself.

Someone touched my shoulder when i turned it was Ethan.

"Et.. Ethan"i tried speaking seeing as he wants to say something but the next moment i broke down falling on my knees i cried putting my head in my hands i pulled my hair, this cant be happening now, what was he talking about? What stictches? What wounds? I was so confused, but the only explaination for this was that she might have met with an accident which i didnt know about, i felt like a worst husband ever. Ruhina's mother took me into her arms comforting me, Ethan was beside me rubbing my back but nothing helped me calm down.

" mummy i dont want to lose her, i fucking cant live without her" i said crying harder and the guilt gnawing at my heart for not cherishing her when she was fine made it that much harder for me to calm down.

"Shh darling she will be my fine, my baby is a fighter, she have been through so much and i know she will come out as a winner through this too." She said her voice rough and croaked from crying.

And i hoped and prayed to god to get her out of danger and back in my arms safe and sound. And the question that it was too late for my epiphany made me feel like i am dying.

****************

Hello revengers!!

I see most of you were seeing ashton in a wrong light and i want that to be rectified. Ashton in not the bad guy all i have to say is he had his reasons for what he did. Anyway have a great weekend.

Vote
Comment
Share and
Follow!!

Bye!!