32 - Meeting eyes in action.

Ruhina (pov)

Every part of my body was aching, everything feels heavy as if i am under some huge weight, i tried opening my eyes but it feels like my lids are stitched or something.

After few more attempts i was able to move my right hand fingers,i was so busy trying to wake that i didnt hear the man crying beside me,after couple of seconds i opened my eyes everything was blur,all voices were like they are far away from me.

More 5 minutes and i was close to normal, it was ashton who was crying beside me,he looked like he was sleep deprived and has not taken bath for ages.

The doctor kept on asking me questions, i was kind of in a trance and beyond confused,i tried answering whatever the questions they asked like what is the date today,who is the man sitting beside my bed or what is my name blah blah blah. Slowly i came to my senses, understanding all that is going on around me. It seems i was in coma for a week and now my wound is almost healed, i also got to know about the medicines not working on my body and the whole situation of what happen to me at the party and why i am here in the hospital, all those details.

After the Q&A session was done Ashton came and sat beside me without saying a single word and kept on staring. I was starting to feel little awkward.

"Ashton are you ok?" I asked him hesitatingly.

"I should ask you that but as always you care about others before yourself" he said chuckling.

Then he took my hand and sat beside me on the bed.

"I missed you so much" he kissed my hand and wispered.

Again the butterflies were back in my stomach. Just those few words felt like it was some kind of achievement or an award or you could say the most precious thing to be heard by me. I was feeling like i was choking and i was choking on tears. The lump in my throat was hard to gulp.

"Dont ever scare me like that" he said his words were like a melody in my ears and the intensity with which he was looking at me was like he was looking at the most beautiful and the most precious thing in the world.

I was going to reply to him but our whole family entered the room with tears in their eyes and smiles on their lips. It was so good to see them.

After the whole one hour of fussing over me they quited down totally on one question which i was dreading to answer.

"Why there was so much blood on your clothes?" It was my mother who asked that question.

"She was in an accident while coming back from the beauty salon" Before i could answer Ethan did it for me. When they all went batshit on hearing that info i mouthed thankyou to Ethan. I think he got all details about me from louis.

"Yes i was coming back from beauty salon and i was met with an accident so from there i went directly to the hospital to get the stitches done...."i was explaining when Ashton cut me off mid-sentence.

"Is that why you moaned in pain when i was on call with you?" Ashton asked looking at his features, it looked like he was in pain.

"Yeah.....i took your call when they were stitching me up" i said avoiding his eyes.

"Why didnt you tell me anything?" His voice was husky as if he was about to cry.

"I didnt want to ruin this for all of you, you all were so happy " i said feeling like shit and beyond guilty for lying them.

"Alright guys lets just leave for now and let her rest" Ethan started leading them out of the room but not before everyone kissed or hugged me and even scolded me. Again me and Ashton was alone in the room.