chapter 2 true side

he came and stood right back of me his breath was caressing my neck.what should i do,i dont want him to realize that i am a nervous wreck.damn him for making me feel like this.

"i m not gonna do any such thing. why dont you deny it??" I asked him

"i cant do that.." he wispered. And hell he is standing really close to me i cant turn and look,no no i will not.

"then how can you expect me to do that!??" i wisper yelled.

" you can do it and you have to do it
i cant deny my mom's decision but you can do that"he said.

At this point my calmness was thrown out of the window how can he think like as if i dont care about my mom.

i shook my head in disbelief and turned to face him and i was right he is standing really close to me but i will not let it affect me this time what does he thinks of himself?

" so you think i dont care about my mom as much as you? Now listen to me carefully even if i can deny i will not. put that thing in your thick skull" i said in a steady voice.

by his shock expression i can see that he was not expecting this from me i am glad i gave him that shock he deserves it.

after few seconds he recovered and said something which was damn confusing.

" i know all women are same they all run after money like you" he shook is head in what? Disbelief? and turned to leave.

" if you will marry me i will make sure to make your life a living hell keep that in mind" he threatened stopping mid-way.

i was shock was an understatement why he is being so rude?i know myself  i am not like all woman i dont run after men for money...bullshit!

they all said there farewell but i was in my own thoughts all the time what should i do now??

----------------------------

ashton ambrose (pov)

when i arrived to seattle i was shock after listening my mom's words she wants me to marry some middle class girl but seeing my mom this happy i didnt deny the proposal but i will make sure that this girl deny it.

women are nothing but like money seekers they just want money money and money god knows what they said to my mom which changed her mind about me marrying some high class girl.i am stuck now what will i tell to lena.oh god this sucks....

i met her family i cant say anything bad about them because they are sincere people not fake at all but i still dont know about this girl i excused myself and walked out in their backyard to take breath some fresh air and think about my situation..

after some miniutes i heard footsteps and an addictive fragrance. Definitely her perfume.

"hey....there you are" i spoke without turning around.

"hi" she replied me after some seconds in a wisper tone.damn even her voice is sweet, but it was clear she was nervous because the way her breath quicken i got that point .

easy to intimidate her..

"so are you happy with our arrangement??" i asked she was quite, this time i gave my full attention to her and turned to face her.the first word came to my mind was gorgeous...very distractive or may be attractive? but i cant marry her...clearing my thoughts i looked at her with my poker face. Her beautiful face was plastered with confusion.

"i m happy" she replied after few seconds.

what the hell...i dont like beating around the bush.

"but i am not i want you to deny the proposal" i told her directly and with that i went in...

after sometime she came inside i kept my gaze on her. she was beautiful. i shook my head in disbelief where did that come from?? i thought. When she took a glance at me and turned away i got the hint that she is not going to deny.

" can i talk to ruhina in private??" I asked to no one in particular.

"yeah sure" her mother replied i mentally smiled my evil smile when she walked past me...

out in the backyard she was standing there and because of the air her gown was sticking to her body showing her perfect curves. oh god she is getting under my skin. i went close to her and stood right behind her back because of the silence i can hear her heart beating at the fast pace...so thats good to feel she is feeling the same. i smiled when she shivered at our close proximity....

"i cant do any such thing.why cant you deny it??" She asked i was expecting this.

"i cant do that."i said in a wisper tone.

" then how can you expect me to do such thing!??" This time she wisper yelled without turning.

i saw her family and i think they gave her full liberty in this thing for yes or no.

" you can do it and you have to do it.i cant deny my mom's decision but you can do that" i firmly stated.

all of a sudden she turned and now i can see her beautiful features clearly but seeing her eyes i was lost but the next statement caught me by shock.

" so you think i dont care about my mom. Now listen carefully even if i can deny i will not.put that thing in your thick skull" she said in a steady voice.

"i know all women are same they all run after money like you" i voiced my thoughts on all women experienced from past,then i shook my head in disbelief and started walking.

" if you will marry me i will make sure to make your life a living hell keep that in mind" i threatened her stopping mid way.

with that said i walked inside and after few seconds she came in with a calmed face but i know she is still thinking about my threat. good work i said to myself and bid our farewells and now i just have to wait for the answer.....