25- lena out of the closet

Ruhina's (pov)

I turned to ashton and with the lightening speed i was out of the bed and in front of lena.

"Show me where it is paining" i said in a soothing voice and like an idiot or it could be the dizzines that lena removed her hand and exposed the area, i repeated the action as before making her faint again.

When i looked at ashton he was wide eyed staring at me.

"From where the hell you learned that hit?" Ashton wondered.

"Its a secret...you go down and ask june to come up here and please send me a dress from my room" i said.

"What about lena if she wakes up..." aston was saying when i interrupted him.

"I will deal with her just go" i pushed ashton out.

As soon as he went i locked the door and got on my work.

When i was finished with lena there was a knock on the door,on opening it there was june standing outside with my dress in one hand and a worried expression on her face.

I pulled her inside and she saw what i did with lena which made her gasp.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed.

"Dont worry she will be alright,i will go and change my dress till then will you please keep this equipments back and also get the other guestrooms ready " i said, picking my dress i went in ashton's closet to change.

Till the time i came down everyone was comfortable and were talking about ashton's childhood stories. I immediately started on dinner.

All the favourite dishes for each member was done. Ashton entered the kitchen just when i was serving the food.

"Let me help" he said grabbing the dishes from my hands.

I took out the wine bottles and glasses, then went out in dining area. They all were staring at me so i touched my face.

"Is something there on my face?" I asked.

"No...come" ashton pulled the chair and made me sit. Alright now this is getting weird, so i self-conciously started eating.

"raina was talking about ashton's childhood and teenage days.... i..i.. realized that i dont have much memories of you" my mom said her voice cracking,I stopped mid-spoon.

"Mom its alright we will talk about this later" i said and concentrated on my food avoiding everyone.

"The food is delicious as always sweetheart" ashton complemented kissing me on my lips and everyone agreed breaking the silence. I was a little taken a back by it but thought of our situation.

"Thankyou honey" i said smiling at him, after that chatter around the table started flowing smoothly.

When the dinner was done i got ready to clear the table but ashton dragged me with him to the hall saying that the staff will do it.

"Where is adin?" I asked when all of us were seated with the drinks in our hands.

"He was busy with some business meeting but he will be here anytime" dad said and right on queue the bell rang. I got up and ran to the door to meet adin. When i opened the door he quickly pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

" how are you? " was his first question after releasing me. From my family after ethan, adin is the next person who got to know everything about me. It was accidental but i am glad he knows and after knowing he became this overprotective brother though he is younger than me by one year and he is also the one now taking care of some of my businesses. Most of the time he and ethan are together on business trips or vacations though adin knows everything ethan keep him hidden from the FBI or paul related matters. They are like true blood related brothers, protecting each other and having each other back's and thank god even my parents accepted him as their son not only just in name but legally by adapting him.