9. A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

"Could you please pass me the baking pan, Lisa?" Jennie gives her a disappointing stare from behind the kitchen island. Lisa was not joking at all when she said she would make her pay for her actions, she'd been doing all the baking on her own whiles he fiddled around on her cellphone doing God knows what.

"Sure." She smiles slyly, gets up from the stool and proceeds to give her the baking pan. All the while retaining her mischievous demeanour and plunging Jennie into a well of concern. She was definitely enjoying this.

"Not to complain or anything seeing as I do enjoy my culinary endeavours but care to help?" She says with tightened lips as she pours the batter into the pan. Lisa chuckles.

"Jennie, I hardly make anything. What could a woman of such pitiful cooking abilities possibly contribute to your chocolate cake." feigning dire seriousness she raises her palm and places it on her chest while shaking her head.

Great, she was using her earlier condemnation as her ticket out, just great. Fine, she wins.

She glares at Lisa but says nothing before taking the batter, wrapping the pan with klin film and shoving it into the fridge.

"Surely I ought to have paid for my sins by now." She mumbles.

"Not even close. Jennie. Not nearly." Lisa replies distractedly as she continues to fumble with her phone and before Jennie can protest, it begins to ring and she swiftly picks it up and walks away quietly.

Was it just her or was she so continuously distracted today, and it definitely did not work seeing as she now had to resort to leaving the room to answer her calls. She shakes her head in exhaustion, she was just going to ignore her and Lisa's new tendencies-she was not going to make her paranoid and ever worried. It was not even her place to be concerned to this extent, she was a grown man capable of taking care of herself. She was just a mere employee.

Lisa strolls back into the kitchen and catches her about to leave for her room.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To my room." She responds flatly looking everywhere but at her and she can immediately tell that she is displeased.

She staggers toward her and draws her closer to her by the hand.

"Jennie. I know that I have not been the best company today and I know that I promised that you would have a great time yet all I have managed to deliver is misery. Nonetheless, please trust me-I will still make the rest of today worth your while."

Lisa pushes a lock of her hair aside and stares down at her intensely, she can feel her eyes piercing through her skin. How can she survive this? 

The effect she had on her was always so bittersweet, she hated her one moment and the next she would do anything to have her stroke her face the way she was doing right now. To have her lay sweet kisses, numerous kisses on her forehead like the other night.

"Say something." She whispers huskily and the chills he sends down her spine awaken her from her lustful trans thankfully.

"It's okay Lisa, it is emotionally exhausting how you treat me sometimes but I'm okay."

She gives her a faint smile and she breathes a sigh of relief.

"Great, because I want you to see something." Lisa flashes her teeth boyishly and takes her by the hand.

Jennie looks at her puzzled, "Where are we going Lisa, what do you want me to see?" She inquires curiously.

"You'll see." Is all Lisa replies as she ushers her out of the kitchen, and up the stairs before coming to a halt in front of a large ebony wood stained door leading into a room Jennie is sure she's never seen before.