Part 11: Thank you daddy.

I sat naked on the bed legs closed and under covers. It wasn't long before I heard a door open and close and lock behind them. I clenched the covers hearing multiple bags drop. Wet it anticipation and fear I squirmed slightly under the covers. That's when Damen walked in with his bag and shut the door behind him. What were in those other bags? I shook the thought from my head as he climbed over the bed and kissed my forehead softy and briefly before grabbing me by my neck. I instantly gasped and let my hand flow up to his earning a little squeeze of approval before forcing me to look at him. "Mm such a pretty color doll, are we sure about not doing the essay?" Damen whispered letting his grasp up so she could answer. I bit my lip and squirmed helplessly my body begging for friction. Hesitating a bit, I nodded. "Yes." I responded. Almost instantly his hand few back around my throat and squeezed lightly. "Yes what?" He questioned. Do I dare? I sit for a second before replying "just fucking yes Jesus." I reply in a bratty tone. Damen's hand tightens and then quickly lets go making me pout but not for long. Suddenly I am pulled out from underneath the covers and over Damen's lap. Smack! "You're going to count and thank me." He purred. Smack!
It stung but it was a good sting, it made my body hot and me even more of a mess. "Mm...one..thank you daddy." I replied to the smack. Those went on for about 5 before he rubbed my bright pink ass cheeks now. I squirmed lightly against him as his hand began to fall from ass to something lower. As he teased me his finger tracing my wet pussy lips eager for touch. Before moving me back on the bed "Hold on, I want to tie you up. Show you off like the pretty doll you are." Damen said in an almost eager tone before grabbing his bag and going through it. He had brought a lot of rope i thought to myself as he came back and tied my legs open & and arms up before continuing. I groaned softly as he teased and tried to rock my hips against his hand but he quickly pulled it away. I groaned loudly my body ached for touch. Damen chuckled before plunging a finger deep into me. "Oh fuck!" I moaned feeling him curl his finger hitting my sweet spot. Soon that finger gets joined by another and with them curling and hitting just the spot I can feel myself getting close to orgasm. "Fuck, mm daddy, I'm gonna cum. I can't hold it!" I plead as Damen smiles and pulls out his fingers and applies lube making me so squirmy. "If you come now be prepared to come again later." Damen purred. I opened my mouth to reply but all I could do was gasp. He had put lube and now has three fingers curled. My body shook as all I could mumble was "I'm gonna-daddy!-I'm gonna come!" With those words said I felt the warmth go through my thighs and finally unclench my stomach as I reached release finally; but Damen wasn't done. He kept his fingers up and now made his way up to my breast pulling in each one to lick and suck and lavish. All the amazing sensations brought me to edge again. "Daddy, can I come?" I begged. "Come for me babydoll. Come for daddy." Damen purred demandingly.
After finishing two times I was sensitive and moaned loudly at the loss of his fingers. My legs laid open as I watched damen chuckle and kick off his shoes. He moved himself until he was in front of my vagina again. I squirmed and tried to close my legs. Smack! I moaned loudly, because this one was on my sensitive pussy. The stinging sensation also made me feel a warming sensation. I tried to close my legs one more time.. smack! My back arched and I finally let my legs fall open. "Mm... someone likes pain." Damen said while reaching up to pinch my nipple softly. Making me moan lightly. He smiled and let it go. He moved his face to my core as blew softly making me squirm before moving to my thighs. He kissed all over them teasing before biting one hard enough to leave a mark. "Ow fuck!" I said loudly which earned me a pussy smack. I finally shut up and fully submitted. I whined for his attention on my already swollen clit. Making Damen smile. He slowly moved down and started to suck on my clit causing my back to arch and my legs to fully lay open. "Oh please daddy, please do that." I begged breathlessly. He continued and began to alternate between licking and sucking. I felt the knot in my stomach ball up, "daddy, cum?" I said softly. "Not yet." Damen said breaking away briefly. He began to flick my clit while it was in his mouth making the knot feel as if it was going to explode. "Please, please, ah, daddy, mmm cum?" I begged. Damen broke away "cum now doll." He said before going back at my clit. I finally let the knot undo itself, finishing loudly  "thank you daddy! oh I'm gonna-" I moaned loudly and relaxed. Damen pulled away and pulled down his pants, he moved down. Teasing my entrance with himself he pushed in causing both of us to moan. "Mm Yes daddy-" I said throwing my head back. "Doll, during this one you can come how ever-" thrust! "Many-" thrust! "Times you want." Damen said now starting a good pace. I was already close from overstimulation when. Smack! A little encouragement pushed me off the edge. "I'm cumming daddy! Mmm"" I cried out feeling myself tighten around him. "Fuck" he grumbled picking up the pace slamming into me, he grabbed my breast and pinched my nipple hard and then rubbing it. I closed my eyes focusing on the sensations feeling my insides tangling again when I heard "Oh fuck doll, I'm gonna cum." Damen growled his hand on my hip tightening as he sped up. "Cum for me daddy, Cum in me." I moaned as I reached my peak and orgasmed. Damen wasn't far behind me as he slammed into me a few more times "I'm Cumming babydoll, such a good girl." He lastly moaned before cumming hard and filing me up. "Mm, thank you master"

//hi guys hope you don't hate this I wrote this through the night. :/