Chapter 1: Finding damen.

I signed hard tapping my pen against the desk, it had been 3 weeks and still nothing. I had a week left until it was due. "I'm gonna fuckin fail" I muttered under my breath.
"What was that Miss Allison?"
Oh shit.  I shook my head
"Nothing professor halim."
"No enlighten us! What was so important for you to say in the middle of this class session? For you to interrupt EVERYONE else"
I scoffed and stood up. "I said I was going to fuckin fail. That's what I said, can we continue now?" I growled and sat down my face getting hot. I don't know what his problem is with me, I told myself; or so I thought I did until the boy next to me leaned over with a smirk on his face.
"Maybe because your a cute baby when you get mad." He smirked. I immediately turned towards him my face getting hotter.
Holy shit i thought to myself. It was Damen Allen only the biggest and scariest hot guy ever.
I looked over him, my eyes tracing his face slowly. The scar in his eyebrow, his dark brown hair, the curve in his lip. I studied it all.. maybe a little took long as he gripped my chin lightly snapping me back to reality, his dark green eyes staring at what felt my soul.
"Like what you see doll?" He growled lightly.
"I-I" I began trying to find an excuse causing his eyes to darken and his smirk grow.
"Aw that's the matter? Now your shy? Didn't seem so shy when you stood up to Halim." He leaned in so close I could smell him, he smelled of pine and cologne. I crossed my legs wiggling a bit in my seat. I could feel myself getting hot, didn't help the fact he was so close to my neck, I could feel his breath as he began to say
"You know such pretty girls shouldn't use such naughty words, unless they're feeling bratty." 
I squirmed and looked away trying to gather my stuff and avoid the butterflies in my stomach. He pulled away and turned to the front as of nothing had happened. I stood up sighing as the bell rang. Saved by the bell I moved quickly past him feeling myself accidentally brush my bottom against him.
"Sorry" I mumbled as I rushed out into the court yard. What the fuck was that? I thought as I began the journey to my apartment, it wasn't far; a few blocks. Thank god that was my last class of the day.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked into the apartment and threw my stuff down on the couch and plopped down with it grabbing Charlie my stuffie. What was I gonna do now? I had a week to finish that damn essay and now I had another distraction. Damen. I turned on the Tv and began watching bubble guppies, I giggled watching them swim around and sing. I grabbed a paci laying down on the couch. I swore I had just dozed off when I heard a knock. I looked at my phone  it read 7:45pm. I yawned and yelled come in, it had to be Soph my best friend. It was a Friday everyone else would've be partying or something. She knew I was a little so I didn't bother shoving my little stuff away. The door slowly crawled open
"Hello? Allison?"  His deep voice began. My heart dropped oh no, it was Damen. He turned around and saw me. Not any me ether little me.
I wanted to cry or hide, but I was stuck. Frozen. I couldn't move.
"Hey doll, you dropped your wallet in class since you were in such a rush." He smiled.
"I-I'm sorry" I began to take the paci out and reach for it. Damen shook his head.
"It's okay, no no don't take it out. It looks adorable on you." He began As he walked over to the couch. I blushed and put the paci back in. "Hmmm let me guess, your a little?" He said in a goofy voice. I giggled and nodded letting little space submerge me again. He smirked. "Words doll." He said in a dominant tone. I squirmed, it had been so long since I had heard a tone like that. "Yes" I looked up trying to ignore the heat that began between my legs.
"I could already tell you were today.  From the way you squirmed when I spoke to you today"  he grinned. I looked down at his mouth as I  absent minded let my paci fall from my mouth.   As I chewed my lip. He had crooked teeth but in a dorky way, his teeth were white. I jerked myself out of the staring daze I was in and quickly looked up as he moved my hair out of my face. "What's the matter doll? Like what you see?" He growled again his eyes darkening.

  Ooo what's gonna happen? Did Allison find a daddy? Sorry if this sucks I haven't written in years!! I'll prolly update soon. Maybe today 😏 tell me your thoughts. ~babylovesigh