Chapter 5: After care.

I woke up to Damen leaving wet kisses down my body towards my core, I didn't want to move or show any signs of me being awake. Even though I wasn't moving I ached all over from last nights play session. I could feel Damen getting closer to my heat and couldn't help but to let out a small groan. "Good morning doll" he smirked before lightly taking my clit in this mouth making me gasp.
"Mmm morning"
He was gentle, reaching up and intertwining his hands as he began to lick my clit harder and faster making me arch. I could feel the knot in my stomach already. "Don't stop-please" I begged wanting release. His pace quickened before his took my clit in his mouth sucking. I was going to come quick if he kept this up. "Daddy, I-I'm gonna-" he squeezed my hand giving me the go ahead. I exploded in his mouth gasping loudly as I came down from my high. He wiggled his way back up next to me. "Good morning beautiful"
"Good morning to you too" I grinned. He kissed my head before getting back out of bed and stretching. He seemed like he had already been up, he was dressed in dark grey sweats and no shirt. "Here babydoll" he leaned down with a glass of water and picked up some blue pills and offered them to me. "It's Advil, you're going to need it." I took them obediently already feeling the aches all over my body. "I don't have class until 9" I stated looking over at him. "Oh well then it all works out, I only have 2 classes today. I go in to my first one at 11." Damen smiled lightly. "I can make you something to eat if you'd like, but I bet daddy's little baby has to potty first huh?" I nodded stretching out my arms making grabby hands. He gently swooped me up like a bride and carried me into the bathroom and placed me on the toilet. I thanked him and blushed as I peed. "Are you hurting yet baby? I know we played rough last night." I nodded again feeling still sleepy and little. Damen smiled and pointed to the bath. "Let daddy run you a nice warm bath and wash you up doll? Huh?"
"That would be nice Daddy" I yawned sleepily Damen nodded running the bath water before walking out. I heard him rustling in a bag before coming back. "I bought some bath salt and a few bath crayons for you. I thought it would be nice-" he looked at the floor and scratched the back of his neck. I grinned reaching out from him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I squealed. Damen quickly looked up smiling. He put the items down and turned off the bath. Picking me up gently again. "I'm glad you liked it babydoll. Come on let's wash your beautiful body up huh?"

Short I know!!! I'm sorry 🤕 I'm sick and super tired but still wanted to update. ~babylovesigh ❤️