Part 9: Did he understand?

I looked at my phone, I couldn't help myself. As I slid open the message my heart was racing, I could feel it in my throat. It read "Monica is my ex, she was abusive and she won't leave me alone. Even if I block her she always manages to make a new account or find a new number in order to get to me. I want nothing to do with her are used to be her master, but I never felt this way about someone like I feel about you Allison. With her it was all fuck no love, no compassion, no care. With you I want to protect you and I want to care for you I want to be you're dominant. Please Allison. I don't want her I want you. Give me a text when you feel like it doll."
My heart stopped, had he been in a relationship just like me? How do I reply to this? I want Damen too. I'm just so goddamn scared of it winding up like my last did. I took a deep breath and sighed.
"I'm sorry I didn't let you reply Damen, I was in a fake relationship. My last relationship with a fake daddy dom, it was hard and now I have boundaries set up in order to not get hurt again. I understand where you're coming from, I still want to be your doll." My hands shook as I clicked send. What would he think of me now? I don't want pity especially Damon's pity. I decided to step away from my phone instead of being anxious for a reply. I stepped into the living room and sat in front of my laptop, The subject Of the essay was "how do things from your past affect you into your present?" I stared at my keyboard do I talk about Jake? Do I talk about how he's made me so afraid to love again? just then in the middle of thought my phone lit up. It was Damon..

//hey guys! I know updating has been slow so here's another chapter! :) side note, y'all are AMAZING. Don't let anyone tell you other wise. I never thought my story would get this much views/votes. I was trending earlier this week at #18 on the tag 18plus ! I've always felt like I was so bad at writing :( until this story.