Mahi who is trying to handle the pain sees the back door open and Jay making the girl lay down on back seat. She gets worried seeing her condition, “Jay is she fine?” asks been worried. 

Jay just remains quiet and after properly laying her down, close the door opening driver side door. Mahi looks at him with a painful eye as she is feeling still pain in her stomach, her eyes went on the blood strain on Jay’s shirt. “Blood! How that blood came on you? Are you bleeding Jay?” She asks him been tensed. 

“Blood?” He seems confused and then glance at his shirt, “I am not bleeding,” he touches over there at that moment he remembers that he carried that girl. “On shit! I think that girl is bleeding we need to take her to hospital. Now you come,” he says extending his hand and Mahi obeys him. He makes her sit in passenger seat and himself takes the driving seat, driving off from there. 

After a few minutes they reach the hospital and Jay makes Mahi to sit in the car while carry the other girl inside. 

“Doctor please she is bleeding.” Jay says been concerned for an unknown girl but is guilty that her this condition is due to his wife. 

“What happened to her? Why is she is such a condition?” Asks doctor been suspicious, it’s his duty to know what happened to her. 

“Doctor she met with an accident. I know, it’s a police case. And I myself will call police but now at the moment look after her. She needs to be cure urgently, please.” Doctor nodes and in forms his staff to move the patient to the operation theatre. 

Jay making sure that she is taken to operation theatre moves towards Mahi who is sitting in the car her eyes closed. He moves towards her been worried in all this mess he forgot that she is also in pain. 

“Mahi! I am really sorry, I forgot about you. Come we will show to doctor.” Jay says opening the door but there is no reply from her side. He becomes more tense, “Mahi!” he pats her cheek. “What the hell! She is unconscious, how could I be so careless.” Without wasting a second he took her in his arms and moves towards the hospital. 

Few minutes passed by and Jay have been feeling so restless at that time, he has no idea how will the both girls will be? At that moment doctor comes after checking Mahi. He moves towards him, “doctor how is my wife?” he asks been desperate to know that she is all fine. 

“Her condition is alright but she is unconscious at the moment but soon she will gain her conscious.” A relief pass over Jay after listening to it. 

“What about the baby, its fine right?” He asks looking at doctor with hopeful eyes. 

“Hmm… she is five months pregnant and you should be careful with her. She has hurt herself in stomach which is not a problem at the present moment but may holds complication during her delivery. You need to keep more care of her now onwards, it necessary for your wife and the baby.” Suggesting him, doctor moves from there. 

Jay is shock to listen it; he slowly makes his way towards the ward Mahi is admitted. He sees her laying there, unconscious what will be her reaction after knowing about her complication, she might be already feeling guilty that due to her that girl in such a condition. She has been so worried for an unknown person that she didn’t mention about her pain what will be her reaction after knowing that she has put her own baby in danger? No! It will be better if she is kept hidden from that truth. He thinks and sits on the chair beside the bed holding her hand in his, his eyes moist. 

After a while finally Mahi gets conscious and slowly opening her eyes she looks at Jay who is staring at her with love. She smiles at him at that moment flashes what happened few hours back pass in front of her eyes. She looks at him tensed, “Jay how is that girl? She is fine right?” She asks been worried.