[18] i fucking hate you!

Start from the beginning

''Rasha? Rasha who's your student? Sarah's cousin?'' He asked to make sure. I nodded as I stared at the tv, even though it was turned off. I heard him sigh, ''That's why you've been lost these past few weeks.'' He stated. Then there's a silence between us, we didn't know what to say. It was a really clingy moment. ''But you know, if I was you I would go for it. I would've fought for it. Instead of waiting and see what will happen you must do something. Even if these feelings are not accepted, I would make them accepted.'' I suddenly hear him raffle off. I looked at him with my eyes narrowed, like I didn't know what he was saying.

''You know, we don't know what God plans for us. So if I was you, I'd go for it.''

Rasha

''Hello? Rasha?'' Aliah snaps me out of my thoughts. I look at her looking at me with her eyes furrowed, ''What's wrong with you?'' She asks me. I don't answer, I didn't know what to say. She just told me about Mr.Bashar kissing another girl? But he was just with me? He was with me today driving me home from school? Is she making stuff up?

''Wait, did I just hear Aliah saying that Mr.Bashar kissed another girl?'' Donia broke in. Aliah looked at my phone, ''Are you talking to the girls? Hi bitches!'' She takes my phone from my hand.

''Hi Aliahhh, so was I right?'' Donia asked again. Aliah laughed, ''Yes, you don't understand. They were kissing each other so deeply. I saw everything, she kissed him first and then he kissed her back.'' What she said broke my heart, I don't know It felt someone stabbed me. Why would Mr.Bashar kiss someone, that doesn't make any sense, he's not dating or something? If he dated I would've found out. ''What? But is he dating?'' I heard Tamara add. Aliah lays in my bed before she answers.

''Well, I already knew he had a girlfriend, Yasin and Sarah told me that he's dating some chick called Sally.'' She chuckles. My stomach created a big lump as I started cold sweating. Tears filled my eyes and I started seeing blurry. For some reason, I wanted to cry. It's sick how my brain knows what's hurting me, because it's hurting me. What I just found out, and It's affecting me so fucking badly. I want to melt right here and now. I was in shock, Mr.Bashar is dating? I was right, I told myself that Mr.Bashar he wouldn't like me. I told myself that he was probably dating someone who's older than me, and that he would never like someone who is still fucking immature.

What's wrong with me, did I really start to think he was starting to like me? I'm so fucking plain-looking, I have the most unattractive body and I'm so fucking nasty. Who would ever like me? I'm not like my friends, having the most beautiful smiles and most gorgeous bodies. Damn, I was really out of my mind. He only cares about me because of Sarah, I'm her cousin. ''Anyways I know you are curious about your teacher's personal life, but have to go and take shower.'' She says and storms off of my room. I stare at the door unknowingly. I don't know how I should react.

''Rasha! Answer!'' I heard Medina shout. I took the phone and looked at it, ''Yes?'' I asked like nothing was up. ''Bro, you good? I mean you-'' I interrupted her sentence. ''You know, I feel really sleepy. I'm going to sleep, goodnight.'' I tell them before I hang up.

Then I cry myself to sleep.

next day - wednesday

This morning I woke up thirty minutes late, I was too exhausted. Now I have only twenty minutes to get to school. As I looked at myself in the mirror I could see the dark circles under my eyes. I cried so much yesterday, and I don't even understand why. It's not like we were a thing, and it wasn't like it would ever happen. I slowly washed my face and put some concealer on to hide these circles, then I put some mascara on to look alive.

After I was done getting ready I walk towards the hallway, not bothering to eat anything. I didn't even have an appetite. ''Rasha? Aren't you eating?'' I heard my mother say from the kitchen. I sighed before I answered, ''No, it's fine.'' I say before I get out. I look at the clock, ten minutes until school begins. Why do I care about when I'm going to start, I'm going to get late either way. I check my messages and I see that the girls have sent me paragraphs. It's probably about yesterday, so I don't read them.