Chapter 1: Missing Vowels I'm CRMNL

Start from the beginning

Some of those memories were now forever locked away from him.

well, we'll see about that...

Stiles moved to take out his sketch journal, picking up a black pen from his pencil case, he started sketching. Idly recalling, the people that had attacked belonged to a smaller fraction of the Argent clan, a subsidiary headed by Gerard Argent and his equally psychotic daughter Kate Argent. The matriarch at the time Victoria Argent had failed to keep (or had chosen to not keep) an eye on her family members and had let several people, try to trap the Hale family in their house and set the family on fire.

And that exact moment at the cemetery where Stiles was laying flowers on his mother's grave a feral alpha once captured by the Argents (Victoria specifically), had escaped and found them, bitten Scott and had died in purely comical fashion, by tripping over another headstone and crashing into Stiles' mother's headstone, head hitting the cement block and dying dramatically.

Leaving behind a traumatized nine-year-old alpha, and a fairly disgusted ten-year old using his hoodie to push the dead wolf off of his mother's grave—joy...

Within the hour, The Hale Pack had descended upon them, Talia had helped Scott regain control and with his first full moon and Scott in pure McCall tradition betrayed that trust by shacking up with an Argent—oh the irony.

Stiles, unfortunately, had been friends with Scott since they were babies and hadn't noticed it then, to him it had seemed cool, and his best friend was a legit superhero, his best friend. So when years later and they were both sixteen his true colors started showing, Stiles was stuck being completely alone, when Lydia, Allison, Jackson and Scott all became the best of friends.

Stiles being a part of the neutral squadron could never be a part of the McCall pack.

He felt an elbow hit him and he looked up to see his desk-mate glaring at him, they nodded left and he frowned to see more than half the class staring at him.

"Thank you for joining us again", Mrs. Flower stated glaring pointedly at him, not that Stiles had gone anywhere in the first place, "Why was Beacon Hills divided Mr.—" she paused as she read his name and continued, "Young man?" she asked giving up completely.

And this was their Homeroom teacher, someone who gave up without even trying.

Stiles stood up, "The Hale Pack had protected Beacon Hills from most human and supernatural monsters that tried to pry into the town and corrupt it's population, for over five hundred years. They'd bled and connected to the land in ways that humans often fail to understand. When the attack occurred in 2005, a clear line was drawn that no matter how affluent the Hunter community was, and no matter how much they were considered the Supernatural police, when their own attacked a prominent family of supernatural people, it was taken as the highest insult and they were ordered to keep their distance, almost thrown out of the town limits. The sheriff department had stepped up, after a plea from the hunter clan and their higher-ups. Yet a year later, when an innocent human boy was bitten by a feral alpha, supposedly in the Argent's custody, it had sparked fury in the pack alpha, and she'd decreed, any association with the Argent Clan members a direct attack to her own pack members", he answered at length, pausing to catch a breath.

"That doesn't answer my question, young man", she huffed.

"That's because I haven't made it yet", he snarked rolling her eyes, "Three years ago when the McCall alpha fell in love with an Argent", he rolled his eyes even as he said ignoring Scott making heart eyes at Allison and Lydia and Jackson holding hands all love-dovey, "The Hale pack alpha felt a bond-betrayal—" he paused as the teacher her raised her hand.