Chapter 1: Missing Vowels I'm CRMNL

Key for this chapter:

Stiles' Thoughts

Anyone Else's Thoughts or Stiles' diary Entries

'Old dialogues memories, spoken out loud thoughts, the past in general...'

///Memories//

POVs

""Not an Actual Speech or Thought""

*************************************************

Warning: Alternative POVs

Monday 12th, October, 2015

08:00 AM

*************************************************

Stiles hated Beacon Hills.

Which was painful in a way that should never have been, it's the town where he grew up, the town that held important memories of his family, before everything went to hell in a hand-basket.

Sighing heavily he made his way to the only available seat currently hosting a she-demon, setting his bag by his feet, he placed his chin on his arm and turned to stare out the window, actively ignoring the glare being directed at his face.

"Welcome Seniors!"

Stiles looked up to see a fresh-faced new teacher, Mrs. Flower, a name like that and you wonder why she doesn't look as terrified as she should be, given the trembling dance her hands are doing under the desk. Though it felt off, like she was hiding something, and that's just what they needed, another dubious teacher.

"My name is Wanda Flower, I'm a substitute teacher taking over Ms. Nigel's class since she's currently on vacation with her new husband, which I guess she'll now be known as Mrs. Parker", she greeted them casually, "This is the only class you will share with the Hale pack, so please try and make some friends", she advised. "And please remember to keep the turf wars to a minimum. There shall be no shenanigans in my class, no hate-crimes, no discrimination of any kind, and if anyone of you does anything, you will receive a black mark in your records, three marks and I will have you expelled", she warned sternly. "Now, Mr. Walker, please start reading about the History of The Werewolf Predilection Statue of '93", she ordered.

A tall student with brown hair nodded a member of the Beacon Hills Lacrosse team, built like Danny but with blue eyes and the Hale armband indicating his faction clearly, he picked up the History book, and started reading about TWP Statue of '93; a part of the syllabus, since 1993, and has been added in every book since then.

The coming out of the supernatural community had been huge; it took ten years before they were recognized as a part of the human population. After the Jews, Colored and Rainbow Association, Werewolves and most Supes were almost segregated, till the first revolution in 2003, sparked.

It had felt like an unknown hyperspace gate had suddenly opened over the world, and beyond this gate lay a strange alternate world where fairies and monsters lived. Except for Beacon Hills; when the greatest hate crime in 2005, almost wiped out the most prominent of werewolf packs, practically royalty in their birthright, it turned out humans were far more monstrous. And because it had occurred in a town where he'd lived with his mother and father, had memories and moments of great happiness, it hurt that the town had been divided into two.