chapter 17

It's been a few days since the last day I've seen Toshi. I miss him. Was that clingy? We aren't even dating and yet I couldn't stand having him not around. That was definitely clingy.

I could text him but I bet he's busy, he does mentor Izuku. Perhaps I could call Toichi? I don't think he's doing delivers today so should be fine.

Grabbing my phone, I stared to dial his number. After the second ring it instantly picked up. I could hear the smile in his voice as he greeted me with a "hello, darling!"

"Hey - are you busy?"

"If it's for you, never."

I laughed, dismissing his words as I looked around my room. My attention fluttering across the room before going back to the call.

"Seriously, I'm bored and want to hang out."

"Ooh~ i feel like a teenager again."

I couldn't even ask again as he shut me down with a second response.

"Let's meet up where I work, it's in the middle of the both of us."

I agreed, ending the call, spotting his works address seconds after. Happy he was eager to meet; I hastily rushed to my room and got dressed. Combing through my hair with a huff, brushing my teeth as I sorted out an outfit. Something nice to make me feel good.

Pulling the shirt over my shoulders, buttoning it up before tucking it into the dungaree dress. It was awfully adorable, I had it waiting in my wardrobe for months and I finally wearing it. It felt nice but it showed off my body abit more than I liked.

Just as I was about to take it off my phone dinged. I checked it, expecting to see Hasimoto's name but squealed seeing it was from Toshi. Instantly, I checked the message. Unable to stop the smile on my face.

Sunman: young Midoriya wanted to say hello

You: hello Izuku, where's your phone?

Sunman: my phone died in training D:

You: that's a shame

Sunman: he saved your name as 'little flower'

I paused in my typing, staring at the young man's message. Face exploding with colour as I stared at the message more intently. Making sure it wasn't my imagination.

THAT'S SO CUTE!!!

Sunman: AODHDISBSBDJORY NO SODBRQOQKWB HELP

What...?

Sunman: Forgive me...I was taking my phone back

I chuckled, a gentle blush on my cheeks as I typed back.

You: it's fine! Are you done training?

Sunman: yes...for now...I'm letting him have a break

You: how merciful of you

Sunman: lol...what are you doing?

It was always harilous to see him type lol and other text speech like that. The way he text was so dad like. I asked him why he added all those dots and he just said it's a parting for a new sentence.