*Chapter thirty one*

Tyler's P.O.V.

I was tired and worn out from practice so I went straight home for a warm bath and some rest.Reaching home no one was around as Mia and Nadia had gone for a sleepover at a friends'.Tally wasn't home yet either.Guessing she was over at her friend's ,I took a quick shower so I'd go pick up Stashney at the airport.She'd been gone for almost a month to see her relatives.

Picking her up we headed back home.

"How's Tally been I've missed her."

"Great she'll be so excited to see you.But I have missed you the most."I said kissing her palm.

"I've missed you too baby..so much."She said smiling back at me.

We then went on with small talk until we reached home finding Louis .

"Tally isn't back yet?"I asked closing the door.

Looking over at us from the sofa,"Naah I thought she went with you to pick up Stash."

"No...she wasn't home when I got back and her phone wasn't going through .I'll ask Owen she said she'd get a ride from him."

Picking up after a couple of rings

'Hey bruh' 

'Hey...did you drop of Tally at Alex's?"

'No...I was to drop her off?'

'Wait didn't you pick her from school?'

'No...I came home straight after classes today why?Everything okay?'

'I hope so...Tally's not home yet.'

'Maybe she went to Alex's

'Okay lemme ask'.I said then hang up and ringed Alex.

'Heyyy'

'hey Alex is Tally there?'

'No ...why'

'She's not home.'

'What do you mean she's not home..?'She asked panicking.

'I mean she never came home today.'

'Oh my God lemme ask the girls maybe she's at theirs.'

A few minutes later she called back as we all just stood pacing around not knowing what to do.

'They last saw her at school.'Alex said her voice shaking slightly.

'Fuck.'

'Is everything okay!?'

'Tyler!'

I then came back to my senses with Alex shouting through the line.

'Yea...?'

'Is she okay??'

'I hope so.'I said hanging up the phone.

"Guys...,"Louis said coming down the stairs.

"I got a voicemail from Tally my phone had been off."

With us three gathering close to listen,he played it.

"Louis...I think I'm in trouble...."A few muffled noises clouded the recording and then,"Let's go to the sizzler before they realize she's missing."And then the line went dead.

We were all silent none of us saying a word as we took it in when Louis broke the silence,"That son of a..."

"Tally's been kidnapped!?"Stashney asked shocked both speaking at the same time.

Just then the door flew open and Alex,Brooke and Dawn walked in.

"We came as soon as we could the guy's are on their way too,"Brooke said looking at us solemnly.We then played the recording once more for them.

"We should call the police."Alex said.

"No..we should call your parents first."Dawn added.

"The police won't do anything until 24 hours are over ,I can't wait that long.But Louis'  parents are on their way I called them,"Tyler said the whole time Louis was pacing back and forth.

Just then the door flew open letting in Keith,Garry, Evan and Owen.

"We have to look for her we can't just wait,"Louis finally spoke up.

"What's the plan?"Keith asked.

"We save Tally."I said.

"First thing's first where is this sizzler?"Louis asked.

"Good question."

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it."Dawn said.

"Hey kids we came as soon as we could. Tell us what happened from the start ,"Brad said coming in followed by Olivia.

"We think Tally may have been kidnapped."Louis said going ahead to tell them everything that had happened as Olivia's eyes widened shock filling her face the whole time. 

We then played the voicemail we had.

"Should we involve the police?"Evan asked.

"Of course yes but they won't do anything until 24 hours are over so we should try and find HER ourselves too in the meantime ,I'll call the police,"Brad said going upstairs.

After hours of looking for the sizzler online, we decided to sleep since we were all exhausted and continue with the search in the morning.After making a few calls home everyone slept over the girls sleeping in the available rooms and the guy's sleeping on the couches and whatever was available.