👑 The big day🎂

Gym class was hectic,one time a stray ball almost hit my lower stomach.Saved by the bell,it was time to go home so as usual I waited up for Tye and Stash outside his car.I definitely needed to get myself a car now.As I was leaning on the car scrolling through my Instagram feed,I saw Louis coming over.
Seeing as he was busy calling someone,I guessed he was heading somewhere so I went on scrolling my phone.
Mum and dad would be coming but they'd stay around for two days then leave again for New York...but at least they'd be around for Tye and I's birthday.
It'd been six months without them..I'd missed them.
"Earth to Tally..helloooo!"
"Oh sorry.Just thinking 'bout mum and dad," I said noticing Louis.
"Don't worry..at least they'll be there for your big day."he said smiling as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear and we both froze instantly.
Laughing nervously,"So..you catching a ride with Tye ?"
"Yea..I'm actually waiting for them.As a matter of fact here they come."I said as Tye and Stash made they're way towards us.
"Hey Tally its been so long,"said Stash as she hugged me.I went on to ask her how she'd been as Louis and Tye went on talking as well.
"Is that your boyfriend?"Stash whispered to me but as if it wasn't enough everyone heard as Tye and Louis faced us.
"What?noo...I mean..he isn't my..boyfriend."I said as I tried to ignore Louis' stare as he and Tye looked at us.
"Hey don't bite my head off..there's just this vibe between you two..plus you look good together..I just thought it automatic that you two were dating," she said looking at us innocently as the temperature around me rose.
"Wow Tally..your cheeks are red.."Tye said as he poked my cheeks.Stash gave him a stern look and I felt like I'd just die.
All this time Louis was just watching us quietly.
"Can we go now?please?"I asked completely embarrassed.
"Well see you guys at home,"Louis said as we got into the car and made our way home.
After dropping Stash,"Tally is there something you wanna tell me?"
"What?noo..."
"Okay..if you say so..but just know you ain't fooling anyone..especially not me,"he said laughing as he drummed on the steering wheel.
Finally we got home and I immediately made my way to the kitchen since I was hungry.Suddenly I heard laughter coming from the living room.Looking at Tye who had just got in..I went to see what was going on when,"Mom!"I shouted dropping the lunch bar which was half way through as I ran towards her.
"Hey baby..I've missed you so much,"she said hugging me back.
"Hey darling,"said dad as he came from the porch with Brad.
"Dad!"
"Hey kid,what have you been up to while we were gone?"
Hugging him I looked over at Louis,Tye,Mia and Nadia and answered,"A lot."
Just then Tye came in and mum was all over him.What can I say he always was the typical mummy's boy.
"I hope you took care of your sisters Tyler,"dad asked as he hugged Tye.
"Of course I did dad."he said as I just rolled my eyes.
"How's Stashney by the way?"mum asked smiling at Tyler.
"She's great actually,"just then Louis came in.
"Oh hey Mr and Mrs Wolfe."
"How many times do I have to tell you it's just Oliver ."dad said as he patted him on the back.
"Sorry..Oliver and Nora."he said laughing.
"Hey Louis and I see you're getting more handsome each day,"mum said as she winked at me.Great!

"I can't believe I've been away from you kids for six months now."mum said almost tearing up.
"She's been nagging me day in day out wondering whether you kids are fine."dad said laughing as mum lightly hit him.
"Tally bring me a glass of water will you?"dad asked as he went back to speaking to Brad.
Making my way to the kitchen,I fetched some cold water for him .Just as I was on my way out,I crashed into Louis pouring the water all over his shirt.
" I'm so sorry,"I said as I tried drying it off with a towel.
"No worry I'll just go change,"he said smirking down at me and then left.I then went back to filling another glass with water when mum came into the kitchen smiling weirdly at me.
"So.."she said leaning on the counter.
"So..?"I asked placing the glass on the counter.
"You and Louis huh?"she said her eyes lighting up.
"Mum!"
"What?!I'm your mother...something's I notice easily."
"There's nothing going on between Louis and I."
"Well not yet its not,"she said winking at me.
"Come on mum..this is weird."
"What is?that my daughter loves someone and doesn't want to come clean about it?"
"I do.not.love Louis!"I whispered harshly.
"Yea...stop lying to yourself honey."
"Mom..I love you..but I'm going to leave now."I said kissing her on the cheek.
"Okay then...but think about it."
As if I haven't already ..
"What took you so long?"dad asked as I handed him the glass.
"Mum happened."
"She asked about Louis didn't she."
"You knew about this!?"
"Don't look at me like that...I had nothing to do with it but she saw the way you look at Louis and the way he looks at you..you know your mother..she knew something was up."
"Something isn't up!"
"Well that's not how it seems darling."
Just as I was about to respond mum showed up.
"So..Tyler...Tally..it being your birth week,we had to come back home even though its for a short while.We know we won't be able to stay till your birthday cause of our meetings but we'll be around as you two await your big day."
"Nevertheless we'll make these two days count,"dad said as he smiled at me and Tye.
"So since tomorrow will be a busy day..its time to say goodnight kids,"Olivia said.
Telling everyone goodnight ,we made our way to our rooms.Since Louis and I's were at the far corner,we walked in silence once everyone got to their rooms leaving just us.
As I went to open my room,Louis held my arm stopping me as we just stood there looking at each other as he tried to get the right words.

"Seems everyone said the word except me,"he said laughing slightly.
"Happy birth week Tally,"he said and I couldn't help but smile up at him.
"Thanks..I appreciate it."
The atmosphere finally getting back to normal,"Finally you're legal now.I mean..you stopped being a kid at least."
"Seriously!"I asked rolling my eyes as he just laughed leaning on my door.
"Jerk!"I said smiling .
"Sure sure...but I do raise the temperatures in the room when its just me and you don't I ?"he asked moving closer.
"I should've expected this,"I said laughing nervously due to the small distance.
"And this."he said moving even closer as he cornered me to the wall our lips just inches apart.
And as always ,my mind went blank when suddenly he began laughing.Annoyed,I was just about to push him away when,"I've missed you princess,"he said pressing his lips on mine.
He must've sensed my nervousness of being caught since he broke the kiss as he met his eyes to mine.
Laughing at my expression he kissed my forehead..a gentle act coming from him and then turned to go to his room.
Opening mine and closing it behind me,I leant on the door closing my eyes.There was just one question..was I really falling in love with him?"
Pushing the thoughts aside,I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

⭕. ⭕. ⭕.

Waking up,I got ready and put on a vintage top with blue ragged suspenders.I then wore my sneakers.Deciding to put on make up I went with maroon-red lipstick and some waterproof mascara .I then grabbed my vintage monkey bag and headed downstairs.
"Happy birth week Tally!"everyone shouted and I almost fell down the stairs.
"Thanks you guys,"I said hugging them .
"You look beautiful darling,"dad said hugging me.

"Okay everyone get in the cars we haven't got all day .Mia, Nadia as usual you ride with us.Hugo,Aiden,Tyler,Louis you guys go together ,"mum said as dad and Louis' parents joined her.

First stop, the ice ring.

*                                          *                                     *