Chapter|Twenty two

You don't understand how much you really mean to me,I need you in my life you're my necessity

Austin mahone-all I ever need.

My alarm clock had been ringing for a while as I pressed my pillow against my ears to get rid of the noise.Giving up,I woke up stretching myself out.I then got out of bed taking a shower as I got ready for school.Back to learning.Though I was finally finishing up my designs as was Brooke.I then curled my hair for school.Deciding on something to wear,I went with a black tank top,a white puffy skirt which reached mid thigh and black and white sneakers.We actually had two months left till the end of the year.Taking breakfast I said my goodbye's to Brad and Olivia and got in the car where Louis was waiting for me.I got to school on time luckily since we left home rather late.

Of late Louis,Tye and the rest of their group joined tables with us. Well actually they convinced us to move to theirs.

"So ..any news from the mystery guy Tally ?"Evan asked and I stiffened having totally forgotten about it as I silently went on eating my lunch with Louis on my side.Tye was about to jump in when Louis lean't over his breath tickling my ear.

"Don't worry princess we won't let anything happen to you."He said as he slowly rubbed my palm calming me down.Smiling up at him I leaned into him.We still got a couple of stares from most girls who I was sure hated my guts now that Louis was no longer up for grabs but i'd already gotten used to it.Sooner or later things would go back to normal and i couldn't wait since I was already fed up with the constant glares coming my way.

The day went by pretty fast and I was now packing away my books in my locker ready to go home when,"Oh my God!"Louis was now standing against my locker laughing after almost causing me to have a heart attack.

"What the hell Lou!"I shouted hitting him with my bag.

"First of all..ouch!And... you should have seen your face, priceless."

"Ha..ha not funny,"

"You sure?"he asked his face tomato red now as he struggled to hold in his laughter which was actually cute.I mean everything he did made him look good.

Rolling my  eyes,I hugged him as he kissed my forehead in return.

"And you should know better than to scare someone like that..it's not funny."

"It was ..trust me."

Rolling my eyes yet again,"Anyway...is there a reason you chose to scare me instead of waiting for me in the car?"

Since Lou and I started dating,he usually took me to school and back while Tyler took Stash.It was easier that way and made more sense since we were dating now.

"I just wanted to borrow a kiss.Promise i'll give it back."

"Which movie did you get that line from?"I asked laughing.

"Come on...just one,"

Standing on my tip toes,I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Seriously...that's it?I thought you'd go full on French on me."

Elbowing him on his side,"Omph!Okay ..I'll shut up now."

"Good,"I said sticking out my tongue as he rolled his eyes playfully.

Once we reached the car,"So...,"I asked facing him.

"So...?"

Knowing Louis and I knew he wouldn't come all the way just for a simple kiss.