!Chapter thirteen!

A_RoseBelle_O

I just wanna dance with somebody it can be anybody

Artist:Bebe Rexha and lil Wayne.

Waking up,I felt much better than the previous day.After showering, I put on baggy faded ragged jeans,a vintage top with a slit at the back and black converse.I then went downstairs to get breakfast.

Humming,I got myself milk and cereal and then looked around for a lunch bar.
"Aren't you in a jovial mood," said Louis close behind me making me drop my cereal as his breath tickled my neck.
"What the...don't ever sneak up on someone like that! " I said picking up the cereal.
"Sorry," he said while laughing.
"Hmm," I said taking my cereal as I took a seat .
"I have a question by the way ,"
"Mmh.." I said as I ate my fruityty pops.
I know ...the name isn't quite inviting but the cereal itself is to die for.

"In the rules,is there anything against foreplay...seduction ..you know leading someone on..?" He asked biting into an apple casually.
Instantly I chocked on my cereal and began coughing heavily.
"W..at...er," I said amidst my coughs.
Once I calmed down,I stayed quiet replaying everything that took place.
And that's when the events of the previous night came rushing back to me.
The argument..the game..the kiss...everything.
Oh my God..what had I just done.

Dug you're own grave,that's exactly what you've done here Tally.

"Tally..."
"Oh..umm...I don't know..."
"Of course you don't," he said smirking.
And you know...whenever he makes it seem as if I can't do something.. I don't know, I just snap and well...make a bigger mistake out of what's already there.
Grinning, "You know what..it's allowed,this will actually make it much more easier for you to lose."
"You have so little faith in me princess."
"Maybe it's cause all odds point to you losing?.."
"We'll see about that Wolfe."
"Game on Cole," I said making my way to the sink."Oh and  the girls are coming over so I need you out of the house."
"Are you kicking me out of my own house..?"
"What does it look like I'm doing.."
"Well too bad princess cause my guy's are coming over too so..I ain't going nowhere."
"Argh!Come on!" I say making my way upstairs.
Things were seriously not going as planned.
For one,I was supposed to ignore Louis but now it was impossible.
Then I have to deal with the girls finding out the truth as well as Louis' damn ego.

Also...the fact that my heart races and my breathing changes every time he gets close wasn't helping with the situation I was in.

* * *

Once the door bell rang,I made my way downstairs. Louis was about to open the door .

"Don't you even dare..you've already gotten me in enough trouble..I have a lot of explaining to do as it is.Go hide in you're room or something while I talk to them."
"No can do princess," he said shrugging as he went into the kitchen.
Taking a deep breath,I opened the door.
"Hey girls!"
"Hey Tal," Brooke said hugging me.
"How you doing,"
"Good," I said hugging Alex.
"Shit..this house is huge!" Dawn said hugging me as well.

"Can you not curse?"Alex said sighing.
"Where's Natalia BTW ?" Alex asked looking around as well.
"Umm..girls...there's something you need.."
"What the fuck is he doing here!?" Dawn asked spotting Louis seated on the couch watching an NBA tournament.
"Louis!?...what..how...Tally what the hell is he doing here?" Alex asked just as shocked as Dawn.
"I thought you said no cursing.." Dawn said smirking.
"Well this...is worth it."
"Girrll...you-have-got-a-lottt of explaining to do." Brooke said crossing her arms.
"I..I can explain," I said silently praying the ground would just swallow me whole and save me from this.