?Chapter fourteen?

jjwangari

Thank you@A_RoseBelle_o  for the amazing cover

I can still shut down the party,I can hang with anybody....but when I taste tequila..baby I still see her...

Artist: Dan +Shay

Dawn's P.O.V

Getting in the closet with Evan,we just looked at each other.It was evident Evan wasn't comfortable since he was rocking back and fourth on his feet.

Yea we could make out I mean ...it's seven minutes in heaven.
Besides,he did look really good..well the whole group of friends did..I wouldn't mind making out with him at all,but well..I'm not really some sex crazed teen..we could use this time to know each other. It wouldn't hurt anyway.And then later on,we can get to the making out part.
*malicious laugh*

"So...Evan right?" I said trying to make things a little less awkward.
"Yea...Dawn..?"
"Yea...I have no idea who you are actually." I said and he laughed slightly.
"Well..to be brief..I'm Louis' friend..I'm Evan yea...and..we actually go to the same school.."
"Oh yea I know...I've seen you around.. I mean..who doesn't know who you guy's are."

"Is that a bad thing or a good thing?"he asked chuckling.
" Not that bad.."
"I'll go with that.. I mean..better that than nothing." He said smirking.
"Sure thing...well..you're a popular so...we aren't really in the same group of friends...not the kind of people I hang around."
"Ouch..that hurt...but I like your honesty," he said winking.

"Anyway..with Tally and Louis living together... that might change."he added.
"Yea I know...guess it's time to get used to a new kind of people," I said smiling at him as he slid down sitting on the floor and I followed suit.

"Being a popular isn't something you really choose...it just..happens..well I for one wasn't always like this...you just wake up and..everyone suddenly takes note of you and everything around you."
"Hmm..that's sad."
"Not entirely,there's the party's the girls."
Laughing, "Of course there is."
"So..Dawn..tell me about yourself.. We might as well get to know each other..with five minutes left in here."
"Well...I'm partly Dutch... And African american,"
"The African American part is pretty obvious with you're skin tone."
"Yea...my mum is African American my dad is Dutch."
"That's cool...I actually have a thing for black girls," he said winking.Did he just flirt with me!?I'm sure that was flirting.

I'm black. I also got curly black hair from my mum's side.But my blue green eyes are what stand out and those I got from my dad.

"Well...I'm purely British."
"What!?But you don't have like the British accent and all."
"Oh are you quite sure I don't have an accent mate?" He said putting on a British accent.
"You do have an accent!"
"Of course I do...I've just lived here long enough to master you're accent."

"Nice.."
"Anyway...favorite color?"
"Black..also gray..and you?"
"Blue green."
"Nice...reminds me of descendants..uma."
"I love descendants." He said as a matter of fact.
"Wait...you've seen descendants?"
"Of course I have...if you're going to laugh just let it all out now."He said frowning as he looked up.
Evan was hot in his own way.He had dark Auburn hair,perfect height,a dimple on his right cheek which was so cute and brown eyes.Plus he had a bad boy vibe going on.Well they all did.
"Laugh?..no..I'm just impressed ..you don't seem like the kinda guy to watch such stuff."
"I'm well aware of that...actually I just have a thing for China Anne...she's hot!"
Laughing, "I totally get you."
"So..what do you like?"
"Ice cream God!I love ice cream!"
Laughing, "I thought you'd say something like a pink lambo or something."
"First of all ..I don't like pink.. Also..I wouldn't mind getting a lambo either.But ice cream it is."
Looking at me impressed,"well Dawn...seems I owe you ice cream. "
"For real?"
"Sure thing," he said winking.
"Wow..it's been fun..but seems our time is over though," he said getting up as he helped me up as well.
I ended up pretty close to him with only inches between us.Looking up,his eyes were a darker shade of brown as they landed on my lips.
Just when he was about to kiss me..
"You're time's up guy's!" Keith shouted from the other side.
Shaking his head to clear his mind, "Well we should probably go now before Keith breaks down this door.And I mean it he will break it down."
"Well that's a sight I'd definitely like to see." I said as we both laughed.
"Well..it was nice knowing you ..and..I still owe you ice cream."
"You sure do." I said as we got out.
"It's about time...what were you guy's doing in there?" Brooke asked smirking as I just glared at her.
Keith then spun the bottle again and it landed on Alex and Callum.Seven minutes later,they both came out and I was sure they made out in there.